Euro 2020 Italy v Wales - ITV | Switzerland v Turkey - ITV4 - Both 17:00

Raspadori ended the season well at Sassuolo, I imagine he was chosen over Moise Kean which was a surprise.

Player has a big future, another Sassuolo player in this Italian set up.

Although Italy are a good side but even with 11 v 11 Wales look very slow imo! Why the Welsh player Ramsey think it was did not shoot when given the chance I don't know?

Strangely the only case of a player standing on the foot of an opponent I've not seen punished was Robertson on Friday night and it wasn't even looked at.

Sarcastic and bigoted
Jesus,you do realise how many left footers play for us,as a good friend of mine said many years ago about the famous having more Catholics in our team than ceptic at one time!they may be RC's but at least their not Fen..n ba.....do,your choice freedom of speech x

We’d have been shouting for a red if someone had left one on one of our players like that. And we were told that the ref would have specifically briefed the players before the match.

I don’t really give a toss either way about Wales, but the fact that it annoys that leek munching fanny pleases me. He sounds like a 45rpm single being played at 33rpm.

E4V2LSMXMAUoN4V

E4V2LSOWEAQdE_E

Jesus,you do realise how many left footers play for us,as a good friend of mine said many years ago about the famous having more Catholics in our team than ceptic at one time!they may be RC's but at least their not Fen..n ba.....do,your choice freedom of speech x
Have a smoke of something ffs. I'm only kidding on.

Bad miss from Bale there. It’ll go to someone more glamorous undoubtedly but if he keeps this form up, Danny Ward shouldn’t be too far away from the goalkeeper of the tournament.

Have a smoke of something ffs. I'm only kidding on.
Not hassling you mate and I've had a smoke lol my mind spanish Italian Portuguese French Catholicism very very different from the inbred west of Scotland indoctrination (that's some word with a spliff inside me!

That fake man-bun that Bale is sporting takes him to the next level of creepy chimps. At least match the colours up chimpboy.

We’d have been shouting for a red if someone had left one on one of our players like that. And we were told that the ref would have specifically briefed the players before the match.

I don’t really give a toss either way about Wales, but the fact that it annoys that leek munching fanny pleases me. He sounds like a 45rpm single being played at 33rpm.
May have to explain the 45 and 33rpm to some of the youngsters on here,I'm pishing myself because your right!

Not hassling you mate and I've had a smoke lol my mind spanish Italian Portuguese French Catholicism very very different from the inbred west of Scotland indoctrination (that's some word with a spliff inside me!
Lol, actually I don't really do it that much, but a neighbour kindly rolled me a prescription last night and it was very pleasant.

I know fine well what you mean and to be honest I've met many from the roi and they've been brand new.

Unfortunately we have a breed stuck with us that can't be explained very easily.

Tallies taking the piss a bit now, sub goalie on just for a pure buzz in the 89th minute :))

Lol, actually I don't really do it that much, but a neighbour kindly rolled me a prescription last night and it was very pleasant.

I know fine well what you mean and to be honest I've met many from the roi and they've been brand new.

Unfortunately we have a breed stuck with us that can't be explained very easily.
Yes I know what you mean!

Back