It's mental down at Newcastle v Spurs today

New owners have seen enough
CoordinatedCorruptHatchetfish-max-1mb.gif

Newcastle defenders doing everything within their power to show the owners why they should not be kept on with new bumper contracts.

Be interesting if they go down to the championship, what kind of our players/managers would they really attract

I could swear Saint-Maximin had a white headband on at the start, but now it's blue. What's the script here? A magic headband?

On Spurs 3-1 at 18/1 so hoping they haven't got 2 too early

EDIT - Fcuk that was nearly 3 there and not half time yet

Not sure if the mics are turned down but the atmosphere has been weak.
They seemed to do that from kick off but this is fine example of how poor support can go, if you had a standing end full of Ultras/lads whatever you want to call it the atmosphere would at least rise.

Fingers crossed the person who has fell ill recovers. The ref was a tad slow to react there, as well as the medical staff?

Ref is right to suspend the match for the time being.

Hope the fan is ok.

I don’t think I’ve seen that before. Players stopping for a medical issue in the crowd.

I’m pretty sure that Steward said “not good”. Really hope the person pulls through

Humbling to see it from the opposition team too.
Very much so and well done Regullion on making the ref aware. Looks very serious going by the female steward and coppers reactions.

Didn't like the spurs player trying to have a laugh with the ref when walking off beside Kane. Skipp i think.

Back