Itten in b team today

Sell sell sell in sunmer

Came back from his loan worse.

Makes sense with zukowski getting minutes as he won’t have much chance coming up. Actually think he will be a good player for us
Yeh hopefully able to get rid of him in summer doubt we will recoup much of the fee but

Sorry I thought the idea was to have these guys on the bench in the event of an injury. But obviously it’s inconceivable that Tav could get injured during an actual game.
Not inconceivable.
However, statistically unlikely given his history so probably worth the risk given Balogun can cover too.

How bad is Zukowski that he can’t get in a match day squad? Unless he’s had an injury and I missed it.

You’re an idiot who obviously does not watch us play. He was one of the standouts against Annan.

Oddly the one's that were crying for him to come back have went silent.
I wanted him back as we have/had absolutely no options without Alfie fit. Roofe injured more than fit and no one else going in. But Itten has been absolutely woeful since returning. I don’t think he could score into an empty net.

Itten had covid and was floored with it couldn't play for 2 weeks.

B Team inclusion was to get him up to speed incase he's needed for the run in.

He barely got a game in Germany for a reason.

We saw it against Malmö, junk.

He started 7 times out of 12 in his appearances for the worst side in the league. That move also got him back into the Switzerland squad so clearly something went well for him there.

He's nowhere near as bad to be made out he just doesn't fit into how we play.

He seems to be the opposite of Roofe in that chances very rarely fall to him.

Maybe bad luck or bad positioning but either way it's no use to us that he can't score.

Did we genuinely believe he’d turn into a Morelos replacement?

He’s literally got none of those attributes.

A simple check would have confirmed that he’s too soft for Scottish football. A bizarre signing. A centre half’s dream.

One of the worst Gerrard/Wilson signings, and there have been plenty!
Should be off in the summer, but I'm sure at a loss.
Unless his old club, are dumb enough to give us what we paid for him.

This was our last real signing?
Says it all.

I thought zakowski had been on the bench most games as cover for tav. And played at Annan.
Cedric didn’t play a lot at Gruether who are faves for relegation.

He started 7 times out of 12 in his appearances for the worst side in the league. That move also got him back into the Switzerland squad so clearly something went well for him there.

He's nowhere near as bad to be made out he just doesn't fit into how we play.

He’s rubbish.

Worryingly the rattlers had players born in 2005 and 2006 playing and we never won the match with a far older and stronger team selected including 2 first team squad players .

It’s always the same when players are away. For some reason they become better players in peoples heads
Aye a don’t get that my pals convinced we need katic back haha going away doesn’t make you any less shite

Back