Itten International stats!

Signed and seen only sporadically. Poor guy upped stick to Glasgow in the middle of a pandemic and was shown zero love, given barely any chances and when he was it was usually a few weeks after his last one.

I rated him, he had a good touch and a sharp mind. He scored those poachers goals which I love in a striker. That goal vs Motherwell to give us the lead was Boyd like, just knew where to be to get an ugly goal. If he comes back in he has what it takes to be a big player for us.

Reactions: fmp
Good stats.

Some players just don’t suit Rangers or the club.

I think he’s too nice to make it as a number 9 at Ibrox.

It’s cut throat, I don’t think he’s got it.

He’ll have a decent career though, but back in mainland Europe, imo.
Definitely something in that. Needs to get a bit tougher if he's going to make it here. But he's a good player, I like him.

He never really got going for us. Could have been for a few reasons as already stated, pandemic, culture, being played on the right wing, etc. I'd give him another chance.

I like him.
A new manager could be just what he needs.
He's never really had a run of games for us.
I think he would be worth keeping, as an impact sub,if nothing else.

Listening to various pods that had Feyernood fans talking about GVB style of play makes me think Itten might suit his way of playing. He likes his 9 to be more of a traditional CF than Gerrard from what Dutch fans have been saying.

Ill say this on the lad. I wouldnt have liked to have been landed here and told go to training and go straight home and sit in your house. In a country you know about 25 people. No family nothing

No inside info but I just get the sense some players will be offering a little bit more, and more like there norm. Barisic springs to mind. I always thought the body language of Goldson in regards Gerrard never looked a unit when players walked off at full time and hand shakes were given.

I hope he does get a chance.

Not to piss on the parade.

2 goals v Gib, 1 goal v Georgia and 1 v Bulgaria.

Not exactly big teams.

Back