Jack Ade joins as Head of Performance

see-you-eyes-on-you.gif

Interesting that the Sao Paulo assistant, Charles Hembert, was watching training this week; well I think that's what was said.

From an interview while at Liverpool;

"The aim is to develop Champions League standard players that can excel physically, are resilient to injury, and have an elite mindset to ensure a long and successful career.”

A very warm welcome Jack
Exactly what we're looking for !! :p

Interesting that the Sao Paulo assistant, Charles Hembert, was watching training this week; well I think that's what was said.

Great find. Guy speaks 5 languages.

An article on him;

A big step in the right direction. Fitness and performance was badly neglected under GvB.

From an interview while at Liverpool;

"The aim is to develop Champions League standard players that can excel physically, are resilient to injury, and have an elite mindset to ensure a long and successful career.”

A very warm welcome Jack

He'll have his work cut out with us then.

Glad the fitness levels have been identified as an area that needs improvement.

I think its been the biggest reason for our poor form (injuries aside). Teams were frequently running all over the top of us.

Fix the fitness and organisation, get a couple of players back and we will be a different animal for the rest of the season.

It’ll be interesting how much input he has into our recruitment strategy, out as well as in, because as football has become more physical, we seem to have been going the other way ?

Will need to reshape the medical and physio team
I’d like to think he’ll be fully briefed on the injury situation and learnings from the investigation that apparently went ahead.

I really hope he’s the guy to get a grip of how we use and lay off players. The concept seemed to desert us after Gerrard left.

It’ll be interesting how much input he has into our recruitment strategy, out as well as in, because as football has become more physical, we seem to have been going the other way ?

Noticed that myself. We seriously lack physical, athletic types all over the pitch.

Not saying everyone needs to fit that profile, but we are severely lacking in that department

You would assume he was decent being part of the Liverpool setup and good chance Beale will know him as well which is also a positive. I do hope we're putting a good coaching group together and one that makes a quick and obvious improvement. The last group seemed very good on paper but didn't seem to have much impact.
'much' is being kind to be honest.

Can hardly think of a single thing we did better, in all honesty.

You would assume he was decent being part of the Liverpool setup and good chance Beale will know him as well which is also a positive. I do hope we're putting a good coaching group together and one that makes a quick and obvious improvement. The last group seemed very good on paper but didn't seem to have much impact.
If Beale didn't know him surely he wouldn't be here. BTW welcome to Rangers Lucas. :)) :)) :))

Last edited:
His brother ‘Rite’ has been a big success stateside pharmaceutically speaking

Latest posts

Back