Jack Ross had a go at the same BBC reporter as Lennon

uneasydaz

Not been a good week for this guy

Ross said: “You’ve just asked me questions about the first half and how we did well.

"I heard your interview (with Lennon) during the week and I think sometimes you’re a bit disrespectful to managers.

"I’ve explained the first-half performance and I’ve explained the second-half performance, in terms of it being about heart, character and guts, and how you do things in the face of adversity.

“So that would suggest that if I understood a lot about football, then there’s not really a tactical element that comes into that

“I’ve answered your questions fully and respectfully and I think it would be good if that was a two-way street."

MacIntyre replied: “Of course I respect you, Jack. I’m just trying to dig in for Hibs fans looking at that second half, you’ve got a very good squad here. I’m just wondering what went wrong in that second period."

Ross: “But wait a minute, have I not explained that several times already?”

MacIntyre: “I think you were talking about the character of the players, that they didn’t show up…"

Ross: “I didn’t say they didn’t show up. Are you asking questions and not listening to the answer? I've already explained to you.

“At the risk of repeating myself, we played well first-half, the second half we didn’t react well in any way.

“If you ask me the same question, you’re going to get the same answer, which would suggest this interview could go on for a while and get very boring for everybody.

“I’ve explained it and I’m accepting my responsibility because I’m the manager.

“I think your line of questioning is becoming a little bit tiresome, for want of a better word, and it’s about time you start to show greater respect, not just to me but for other managers in this job."

MacIntyre: “Well I think that’s unfair, I’m just trying to reflect what fans would want to ask, Jack…"

Ross: “But wait a minute, Kenny. You think that’s unfair. Sometimes I think how you speak to managers is unfair. So let’s just leave it at that.”

"I heard your interview with Lennon"

Hes trying to ingratiate himself with the mhanks. A born loser of a man, i think he could take them to depths that even Lennon couldn't manage.
But he's never heard the same questions within a question our manager has to answer?Gerrard must of thought he's on an other universe when he came here,now they love stevie,and turn on the rabids,if you want to keep a job and all that.

What a dick.

Taking a very poor result, in an important game for his horrid clubout on a reporter.

MacIntyre has asked probing questions as any decent journalist should. Managers shouldn’t have their egos massaged after a bad defeat by the press.

Eventually Ross is found out in every job. Not doing himself or his position any favours with that attitude.
Needs media training tbh.
Said to the Mrs before their game tonight that he’s a mid level manager who does a decent job at clubs with no real ambition.

As soon as he’s favourite for something he crumbles. Happened at Sunderland and happened tonight.

If he ended up at the mentally challengeds id be delighted because he couldn’t cope with the level of expectation

He comes across as an absolute kunt. Not only that but he’s a poor manager. Not a chance he’ll be any where near the Celtic job.

Cup final on Wednesday, his players will be right up for it.

Another reminder that he is basically the only manager in the league that hasn’t won against either side of the old firm.

With the exception of Alexander who has only been in post about 2 weeks.

That's been a few times he's done his best to randomly praise or stick up for that lot for no obvious reason - trying to do his job interview in public.

Would love it if that's who they ended up with at sharkhead - he's incredibly average.

That's been a few times he's done his best to randomly praise or stick up for that lot for no obvious reason - trying to do his job interview in public.

Would love it if that's who they ended up with at sharkhead - he's incredibly average.
No bud,he's a modern manager with a proactive outlook toward journalists,conducts himself well,he is exactley what they need....hmm...hmmmm...defo....lol

Back