Jack Ross had a go at the same BBC reporter as Lennon

Got to laugh at these entitled arrogant pricks.
Happy to answer when the sun is shining but don't like it up them when they are shite.

Hope the same guy interviews him on Wednesday when they get Royally pumped.

Thank God the BBC don't ask Steven difficult questions.
Oh hang on.

Why don't they just give a tactical answer.
Something like we played this system, they countered, I changed it but it didn't work. Or like that.

Not been a good week for this guy

Ross said: “You’ve just asked me questions about the first half and how we did well.

"I heard your interview (with Lennon) during the week and I think sometimes you’re a bit disrespectful to managers.

"I’ve explained the first-half performance and I’ve explained the second-half performance, in terms of it being about heart, character and guts, and how you do things in the face of adversity.

“So that would suggest that if I understood a lot about football, then there’s not really a tactical element that comes into that

“I’ve answered your questions fully and respectfully and I think it would be good if that was a two-way street."

MacIntyre replied: “Of course I respect you, Jack. I’m just trying to dig in for Hibs fans looking at that second half, you’ve got a very good squad here. I’m just wondering what went wrong in that second period."

Ross: “But wait a minute, have I not explained that several times already?”

MacIntyre: “I think you were talking about the character of the players, that they didn’t show up…"

Ross: “I didn’t say they didn’t show up. Are you asking questions and not listening to the answer? I've already explained to you.

“At the risk of repeating myself, we played well first-half, the second half we didn’t react well in any way.

“If you ask me the same question, you’re going to get the same answer, which would suggest this interview could go on for a while and get very boring for everybody.

“I’ve explained it and I’m accepting my responsibility because I’m the manager.

“I think your line of questioning is becoming a little bit tiresome, for want of a better word, and it’s about time you start to show greater respect, not just to me but for other managers in this job."

MacIntyre: “Well I think that’s unfair, I’m just trying to reflect what fans would want to ask, Jack…"

Ross: “But wait a minute, Kenny. You think that’s unfair. Sometimes I think how you speak to managers is unfair. So let’s just leave it at that.”
Nae video’s of it?

Hibs manager not reacting well to BBC questions

Hitting back when the pressure is on

If he is on the mentally challengeds radar he will never handle the pressure cooker in Glasgow

This point 100%

If he snaps like this after a cup defeat then imagine the pressure of having to win every game.

Lenny was allowed criticism on whoever he liked with nothing being done so its open season for all managers to do the same, except one.

Peter will be sending a car to I have a large collection of butt-plugs.Persecution complex rampant so perfect fit for the offenders.
We need to smash this daftie on Wednesday! He's working his ticket to the Big Jock Knew camp
This weekend just gets better and better.

Fu.ckin tremendous!!
Family bam...the show is only half way through,plenty more to come.heard its comedy of the year.

They'll be kicking everything that moves on Wednesday, make no mistake, having a proper go at Rangers means more to them than any mere cup final.

But we'll STILL pump them and we'll see how he explains that post match.

They'll be kicking everything that moves on Wednesday, make no mistake, having a proper go at Rangers means more to them than any mere cup final.

But we'll STILL pump them and we'll see how he explains that post match.
Ofcourse its his big practical interview,he's past the talking part of it.

I’ve always thought he was a tadger. He’s just proved me right.
Hope he ends up at the Knew Camp.

"I’ve explained the first-half performance and I’ve explained the second-half performance, in terms of it being about heart, character and guts, and how you do things in the face of adversity."

I think clearly why the interviewer is asking further about the second half is because it's a shite answer where Ross is deflecting any responsibility for the result from himself.

"I’ve explained the first-half performance and I’ve explained the second-half performance, in terms of it being about heart, character and guts, and how you do things in the face of adversity."

I think clearly why the interviewer is asking further about the second half is because it's a shite answer where Ross is deflecting any responsibility for the result from himself.

A generic the buck stops with me answer.....but a don't want to micro analyze on it...move on.tit.

Jack Ross is a vastly overrated manager, totally blew it at Sunderland and he’s imploding at Hibs

I’d piss myself laughing if he did end up at Celtic

Not been a good week for this guy

Ross said: “You’ve just asked me questions about the first half and how we did well.

"I heard your interview (with Lennon) during the week and I think sometimes you’re a bit disrespectful to managers.

"I’ve explained the first-half performance and I’ve explained the second-half performance, in terms of it being about heart, character and guts, and how you do things in the face of adversity.

“So that would suggest that if I understood a lot about football, then there’s not really a tactical element that comes into that

“I’ve answered your questions fully and respectfully and I think it would be good if that was a two-way street."

MacIntyre replied: “Of course I respect you, Jack. I’m just trying to dig in for Hibs fans looking at that second half, you’ve got a very good squad here. I’m just wondering what went wrong in that second period."

Ross: “But wait a minute, have I not explained that several times already?”

MacIntyre: “I think you were talking about the character of the players, that they didn’t show up…"

Ross: “I didn’t say they didn’t show up. Are you asking questions and not listening to the answer? I've already explained to you.

“At the risk of repeating myself, we played well first-half, the second half we didn’t react well in any way.

“If you ask me the same question, you’re going to get the same answer, which would suggest this interview could go on for a while and get very boring for everybody.

“I’ve explained it and I’m accepting my responsibility because I’m the manager.

“I think your line of questioning is becoming a little bit tiresome, for want of a better word, and it’s about time you start to show greater respect, not just to me but for other managers in this job."

MacIntyre: “Well I think that’s unfair, I’m just trying to reflect what fans would want to ask, Jack…"

Ross: “But wait a minute, Kenny. You think that’s unfair. Sometimes I think how you speak to managers is unfair. So let’s just leave it at that.”

Was that his interview for the beggars game? MacIntyre is not one of the pricks like some. Looks like he touched a nerve with another manager under pressure.

Why would this guy even be mentioned in the conversation about their next manager? What criteria other than being on our wishlist does he meet? He's not an ex-player of their's, he's not a successful ex-player of anyone else's, he has no managerial success to point to, so what's making him seem a viable candidate? Realistically even they could and should be looking at much better.

Vastly overrated & thinks he’s super smooth. His team - favourites for the trophy - have just been mollicated & he’s taking umbrage “Lenny style” at perfectly fair questions.

Tell you what though, come Wednesday people will think he’s turned into the new Guardiola when they see the effort & commitment he manages to get out of his team - wonder who they’re playing...?

Another rat bastard found out, not once but twice, with Sunderland and now Hibs. That is very expensively assembled squad, played well 1st half and didn't show up 2nd half is a fair assessment and deserved probing. Tosser

And the difference is. mentally challengeds love it. Hibs fans in fairness to them. They will be wanting to throw their needles at jack

Ross basically got his squad really fit for the season beginning and managed to kind of catch teams off guard. He has now been found out.

Their recruitment has been ok in attacking areas, but defensively they are woeful.

We don't even have a team worthy of being referred to as a 3rd force in them or the sheep, the latter will walk 3rd place though.

Back