Jack whitehall to rangers

He can fùck off.

As funny as a lump on the baws

He doesn't make me laugh but, this is on his site and our name will be watched by his thousands of his followers.. whats wrong with that!

Nothing!! Its good PR and its even now on the Club site.

I don't understand some folk.

Our ‘support’ are pathetic at times. This is brilliant PR from The Club, a high profile, currently relevant celebrity with millions of social media followers holding our jersey and it’s not good enough for some because they don’t find his stand up funny.

Definitely the exact folk who think calling Lawwell a 19th Century Terrorist bastard is a PR strategy

Honestly man some people get raging and moaning on here at everything anything. It’s a joke, he’s obviously became a fan and people are getting upset about this?

He’s got 6 million followers on Twitter and there’s moaners complaining about a 3 second clip.
aOqj3C3.gif

Don't love nor hate him or his comedy but promotion of Rangers that isn't negative, you'd have to be a moron to moan about it.

Loved fresh meat
I loved fresh meat and thought he was brilliant.

For some reason I'm just not a fan of anything else he does, despite the fact he basically played himself in fresh meat.

Always tried too hard for me and all his off the cuff stuff seems too well rehearsed

I loved fresh meat and thought he was brilliant.

For some reason I'm just not a fan of anything else he does, despite the fact he basically played himself in fresh meat.

Always tried too hard for me and all his off the cuff stuff seems too well rehearsed
He was decent/funny in Bad Education, I would still be unhappy if we replaced Alfie with Jack Whitehall.

Thread will mainly consist of “wank”, “unfunny dick” etc but I’d prefer to concentrate on the fact our club are no longer the punchline of jokes.

Rather see people holding our jersey than those manky bastards.

Time they were dealt with appropriately by the admins. Poisonous cnuts!

Thread will mainly consist of “wank”, “unfunny dick” etc but I’d prefer to concentrate on the fact our club are no longer the punchline of jokes.

Rather see people holding our jersey than those manky bastards.

My thoughts on this in a nutshell. There’s some right miserable c*nts amongst our support! Lighten up FFS! :p

Back