Jackie McNamara - “Rangers aren’t a good side, they are not a good team”

I f@ckin love it.
To show how much it hurts is simply wonderful.
Thanks for bringing me so much joy Jackie .

Your not a good manager,as you've been found out,how's your percentages of transfers doing at the moment,oh wait must be zilch.

I think Jackie needs a bit more rehab before someone shoves a mic in front of him.

Clip taken from a Celtic fan channel on YouTube.

This level of delusion from them thinking we’re still the Pre-Gerrard squad is amazing. They still expect to routinely beat us 5-0 when we had scuddies playing for and managing us. They are clinging onto thinking that we are shite as a comfort blanket despite the fact we’ve dominated them in all the most recent games against them.

It’s only setting them up for a harder fall and I hope this attitude they have continues as it’s doing absolutely nothing to help them.
This pleases me immensely. I hope they continue to think along those lines until it's too late to catch us.

This level of delusion from them thinking we’re still the Pre-Gerrard squad is amazing. They still expect to routinely beat us 5-0 when we had scuddies playing for and managing us. They are clinging onto thinking that we are shite as a comfort blanket despite the fact we’ve dominated them in all the most recent games against them.

It’s only setting them up for a harder fall and I hope this attitude they have continues as it’s doing absolutely nothing to help them.

Comments like that just make him look bitter and foolish which he is of course . Interesting to find out why a " bad " side would still be in Europe undefeated , and same domestically....don't think you've really thought it through have you son ? just like his dad .
anything to deflect how bad his crummy exclub are.

Guy on the phone in last night said Celtic are still capable of 4-0 / 5-1 etc whereas Rangers aren't.

Correct me if I'm wrong but under Gerrard I don't think we've ever lost by more than 2 goals? Even then, I think the number of games we've lost by 2 can probably be counted on one hand?
Gerrard and Lennon have had 8 games against, 4 wins each and we’ve scored more than them. When you look at the facts and stop being a deluded Tim you can see he’s talking shite!

Guy on the phone in last night said Celtic are still capable of 4-0 / 5-1 etc whereas Rangers aren't.

Correct me if I'm wrong but under Gerrard I don't think we've ever lost by more than 2 goals? Even then, I think the number of games we've lost by 2 can probably be counted on one hand?

You can, actually.
  • The dreadful Scottish Cup Quarter Final Replay against Aberdeen a couple of seasons ago.
  • The First Old Firm of last season at home.
  • Bayer Leverkusen in that weird atmosphere just before lockdown.
Games that can be summed up by "Kamara's mistake, we chased the game and got hit again", "Goldson's mistake, we sort of chased the game and got hit again late." and "They were just better than us" respectively.

Actually took seconds out my life to with him a speedy recovery during his illness, looks like hes not managed to fully recover

Moron

Actually took seconds out my life to with him a speedy recovery during his illness, looks like hes not managed to fully recover

Moron
Was thinking that myself and he even made a point of mentioning our supporters for their good wishes.
Obviously playing to the MASSes, they are hurting and we have to keep them hurting.

If this is what they believe, more importantly, if they take this approach forward in their training and preparations, it’ll be good for us.
They can diss us all they want, the longer the better, because by the time the realise their stupidity, it’ll be too late for them to do anything about it.
We never got out of second gear, we never had to.

His we stint in hospital has clearly effected his brain.

From the last few days it appears the Tims are going through a genuine grieving process. So far we have had anger, bargaining, denial, and depression.

The last stage is acceptance. I can’t wait.

Lennon, for all his flaws, isn't anywhere near as much of a clown as the likes of McNamara and Tom Boyd are. Hence why he's managed Celtic twice and they 2 are making daft videos and films with lunatics.

Lennon will will know fine well we are their equal now.
He knew when they switched to 352. Was only done to try and combat us, he didn't do it to play the other dross in the spl.

Saying your team lost despite having better chances is not praise, Jackie boy. It means they are worse at scoring.

Group stages of the Europa league after putting out some good teams. Top of the league after taking apart the supposed best team in the country. He's right, there is no evidence we're a good side or a good team.

Played them off the park the last three games.
4 of the last 5 weve been comfortably the best team. Only blip was the first game last season when i think Gerrard tried to be too clever with the set up.

Game before those 5 we were unlucky to lose late on having played 60 minutes with 10 men, even unlucky not to win it, and the game before that was the 1-0 game when Jack scored and we shouldve been 4 or 5 up by half time. Gerrards first game against them we lost 1-0 after a blatant foul in the build up was ignored.

Thats 2 and a bit seasons under different managers, different lineups and different formations. If they think thats just down to us being 'organised' then all the better for us.

Our recent European performances alone mark us out as a quality team on our day. Bizarre you could watch your own team get horsed by us the last 4 games out of 5 and still maintain we’re pish.

Proper bitterness that

Back