Jason Cummings tweet

I think had Cummings been where Morelos was when he missed his headers/chances in the scum game they would have been in the back of the net.

That's not me saying hes better or anything, but both have a great goal scoring knack, only thing I'm still questioning is how we best go about fitting them in together (formation etc)

Has scored decent goals in big games, especially against us and Hearts. Excited to see what he can do for us!

Brilliant.

there is actually a guy on twitter saying he has a 30% sell on clause if we buy him.....unreal bullsh1t

He will thrive on the pressure, score in the big games, annoy the hell out of our opponents and take the pressure off our own players as he takes centre stage. Great signing

He certainly does, I just wish all our players would keep away from the likes of twitter.

I disagree completely, being at the forefront of social media is key these days to keeping relevant. Players giving out a bit of banter is always good, Josh Windass and Cummings are both great at it.

James Tavernier is the perfect example of someone who has mastered social media as a player, never bites to hate, has 146,000 followers, and interacts with the other players

Feels like he'll be our new Novo. Score plenty of (important) goals, and by god he'll wind up the opposition fans.

I disagree completely, being at the forefront of social media is key these days to keeping relevant. Players giving out a bit of banter is always good, Josh Windass and Cummings are both great at it.

James Tavernier is the perfect example of someone who has mastered social media as a player, never bites to hate, has 146,000 followers, and interacts with the other players
When it works out like that fine, but it can go Pete Tong and get the players in trouble for reacting to the hard of thinking on there.

When it works out like that fine, but it can go Pete Tong and get the players in trouble for reacting to the hard of thinking on there.
Suppose it depends on the person. Some people it would be water off a ducks back and some would get seriously upset.

That's the thing with social media you never see these fckers outside where it counts. Maybe some take it for what it is. Tons of twats that only really say stuff when hiding behind a keyboard.

Cummings is a wee arsehole of a boy. But every team needs one and we've lacked it for years. I despised him playing against us for the very reason I will now love him playing for us.

Back