Jelavic or prso

Zizou

Bored..if could take one of them and put on our current team who would it be?
Jelavic just for me

Are we talking if either of them are in their prime and injury free? If so Prso.

Pre-injury, I'd go with Prso as he could occupy an entire defence in the way Alfie does for us. Jelavic was a better finisher though

Jelavic and here's why.

How often have you watched us lately and pulled your hair out at the number of needless extra touches our players take in and around the box ?

Jelavic wouldn't. Best one touch finisher I've saw in a Rangers jersey. There would be no fannying about. Ball would be in the net in an instant.

Jelavic and here's why.

How often have you watched us lately and pulled your hair out at the number of needless extra touches our players take in and around the box ?

Jelavic wouldn't. Best one touch finisher I've saw in a Rangers jersey. There would be no fannying about. Ball would be in the net in an instant.
All these needless, extra touches do my head in.:rolleyes:

Both for me were outstanding players but Jelavic had everything in his locker and his all round ability was excellent.

The only thing they didn't have was an extra yard or burst of pace.

Jelavic and here's why.

The goal he scored at tynecastle was ridiculous.

Jelavic for me.
As much as i loved big Dado, Jelavic was by far and away the better technical player also that bit deadlier on front of goal

Jelavic was the better player for us.

Comparing both of their careers I think it's safe to say that prime Prso was better than prime Jelavic.

We got Prso right at the end of his career when he was extremely injury prone but still a fantastic player for us.

Jelavic all day long, and I love big Dado.

He was absolutely lethal. Watch the video of his Rangers goals, just about ever single one is a difficult finish that he made look easy.

Touch, bang, goal.

What a privilege to even have this debate.

Two genuinely top class strikers who played their peak years at Ibrox. I can't pick to be honest.

A partnership of Prso & Jelavic would be utterly terrifying.

Jelavić couldn’t get away from Ibrox quick enough.

Then, when the Chinese started paying crazy money, he couldn’t get over there quick enough.

Pros - way better player who had a far better career.
Googly eyes took the first chance he could get to sell him. Not one bit of blame on Jelavic there.

If it’s based on their time at Rangers then Jelavic.

If we got Prso a few years earlier I’m confident my answer would be different.

What a partnership they’d be!

As good as Dado was for us I thought Jelavic was the complete striker. I was surprised he didn't make it at Everton.

Prso was a star and grafter, but Jelavic for me as his finishing was superb.

Stay safe and healthy to you all.

In the current side, Jelavic.

But Pršo was a much better all round player who could give a team more. But as someone else said, in the current side it would be a dream to have a player who doesn’t want more touches than Rolf Harris.

Heart says Dado, just absolutely loved him ( like my daughter loves Alfie), but head has got to go for Jelavic

If it's to come into this Rangers team, Jelavic. Morelos covers Prso's role, and Jelavic is the type of player we have missed.
Both modern heroes, love the Croatia connection, Katic and Barisic continuing the affinity.

Back