Jelavic or prso

Jelavic, comfortaby. Prso with another yard of pace would probably have been on a par.

IMO Prso had that bit more 'fight' in him
By that I mean he'd never know when he was beaten & would battle all day long if needed

Again IMO - Jelavic's ability meant he didn't always need to battle quite as much to achieve similar results to Prso

I can't fault either of their work ethic - by the way

But Jelavic just shades it for me - skill & ability wins out

Both great on their day - & I appreciated them both at their respective times

Prso, I reckon he'd have played anywhere on the pitch for us if asked and done a good job.

Jelavic was a goal scorer.

Both great players mind.

Probably Prso, for fight and commitment, and example he would set on the pitch. Could well have done with his attitude in most games 2020.

Jelavic for me loved Dado but he was basically playing with one knee by the time he got to play for us. When jelavic got a chance he rarely missed I don't think I've even seen a striker as clinical as him in a rangers Jersey

Jelavic and here's why.

How often have you watched us lately and pulled your hair out at the number of needless extra touches our players take in and around the box ?

Jelavic wouldn't. Best one touch finisher I've saw in a Rangers jersey. There would be no fannying about. Ball would be in the net in an instant.

Sums it up for me.

Although Prso was a real character, Jelavic edges it as a better player.

A full fit Prso.

Not just for his footballing ability - in Dado you are getting a leader and born winner the likes of which our squad is sorely lacking

For us, Jelavic.

Dado forged the better career and was possibly the better player in his prime?

Dado will always be one of my favourite ever Rangers players, but i'd pick Jelavic. For me he was a better player.

Jelavić for me, just had so much to offer, not denying Pršo is also a terrific player but I prefer Jelavić. So underrated considering the time he signed and we only got a season and a half with him. I think Pršo in his prime would be on par with Jelavić but we signed Jelavić at the best time. If anyone’s wondering he’s still bagging them in in China.

Jelavić is the best one touch finisher I’ve seen at Ibrox.

Loved both of them but I think it would have to be Jelavic, he was one of the best finishers I've ever seen play for us.

Back