Jhoe - The Obsessed Psycho Bhigot

Every time he writes something if you can call it writing .more like rambling.but he always remains me of the poster with the 3 monkeys on it .hear no evil see no evil and speak no evil .when it comes to events at Celtic he certainly fits into that saying.

Joe... your club sponsored the ritual abuse of children on an unimaginable scale. There is nothing, literally nothing, you scribble with your crayon about my club that can ever surpass that.

I was hoping that his latest ramblings had come through a se'ance and that he was delivering his ramblings through a medium,i live in hope.

Is this one of these donation type blogs or are these issued as statements? The frequency these things appear at is strange.

I'm sure this can't worked with me in the 90s in engineering, him and the 4or5 dicks he hung about with had their Easter lily badges taken off them by big hunter from Partick and they were duly warned not to wear any of that shite again.they didn't. Shite bags the lot of them.

This guy hobnobs with pig eyes and high up yahoos which evidences that they endorse his rambling nonsense

Does he ever talk about the abuse at The Jimmy Savile arena, or is this subject a bit to close to home.
I can't actually tell the difference between him and McCafferty, indeed has anyone seen them together in the same room?
We should be told!

I actually thought this "sevco/oldco" pish had died its natural death a long time ago but apparently not for this fkn retard!
It pleases me greatly that his waking hours are consumed by all things Rangers rather than taking pleasure from the club he's supposed to be supporting.
Confused, bitter, moronic fat bastard!

PicsArt021708201581970899.jpg

Joe the paedophile excuser in chief.

Knowing that this idiot has been chief spokesman for the mentally challenged fans for some years, have any of his inane ramblings ever been picked up on and commented upon by the mhedia? You know, the same mhedia who usually slavishly hang onto every word emanating from The Knew Camp and it's mouthpieces?

Why are we giving this crackpot the oxygen of publicity?

That's what am thinking.

He will be logged on here now having a wxxk at all the replies (including mine) he is getting while wearing a stolen Rangers top with Morelos on the back and a DVD on repeat of Jorge Cadette's disallowed goal against Rangers at Ibrox.

Unless we can start legal proceedings to get him to stop referring to Rangers in any way shape or form them get him tae fxxk from here.

Back