Jim White calling us Knuckle Draggers on TS right now

hyndlandloyal

Slating Rangers fans right now on TalkSPORT, calling us knuckle draggers and sticking up for Clarke and Lennon. No mention of sectarian abuse at Kris Boyd

He is just back in the country and saying it's Rangers fans again although he will get it at Parkhead. Wonder if he knows about Boyd and Jimmy Bell abuse yet...

I'm just glad the media remembered about the scourge of sectarianism after sleeping through Sunday's events and the 1,001 videos from Spain containing Nonce FC fans singing IRA songs in pubs*

* and being battered which I am not sure if I can comment on as yet. I need to see if FF admin has a policy on just how funny we're allowed to admit it is

Jim White has behave liked a knuckldragger himself plenty of times. He is an oaf.
What a tiresome cycle this is. Tribal insult made at a football match, Jim White et al respond by calling Rangers supporters knuckledraggers. There is no anger or shame in this anymore, only boredom.

Just heard that there , no mention of the mentally challengeds on Sunday, just another prick with an agenda against our club, heard him say he's coming up to game next month with rod Stewart and he'll get stick , bet he'll say that'll be banter.

Also worth mentioning that the ludicrously shallow, agenda driven bullshit that passes for 'anti sectarian crusading' here has not educated, engaged or even touched our support. We see it as trolling and laugh, or ignore. They are failing to do the basics which are surely to 'change our evil ways'.

Jim White has behave liked a knuckldragger himself plenty of times. He is an oaf.
What a tiresome cycle this is. Tribal insult made at a football match, Jim White et al respond by calling Rangers supporters knuckledraggers. There is no anger or shame in this anymore, only boredom.

Yeah I agree with this, but his vociferous anti-Rangers outburst tone this morning actually shocked me and really pissed me off. Totally out of line and one sided. Normally I ignore this idiot but ranging after hearing his push this morning on national radio. Made us out to be animals

I feel very let down that we let people like White away with things like this even more so than bad results on the park,No comment from the club or club 1872.

The very nature of a sectarian divide means there are two groups in conflict or who hold different views and beliefs

Funny how it’s mainly the Rangers / Unionist / Protestant element that is criticised

Very little was made of the Boyd sectarian chants against him only 4 days previous and not one cheap from Jim Shite or the other pricks like Stewart, Tim Irish etc

They are devoid of fair and balanced comments

IMO their opinion due to ignoring mentally challenged chanting against Boyd is irrelevant

F.uck the lot of them

You
I'm just glad the media remembered about the scourge of sectarianism after sleeping through Sunday's events and the 1,001 videos from Spain containing Nonce FC fans singing IRA songs in pubs*

* and being battered which I am not sure if I can comment on as yet. I need to see if FF admin has a policy on just how funny we're allowed to admit it is
You need to have a look at the 7000 hooligans and the Timmy getting battered by Spanish police threads, we are definitely admitting it's very funny.

I worked with someone very close to him and they laughed the thought of him being a Rangers fan. There is no way he is, no way.

If Rangers EVER employ this c.unt again to host/compere an evening at a function for the club I will be contacting the club directly to share my utter disgust.

The board must never us these arsehole again. If they do, serious questions will need to be asked.

Slating Rangers fans right now on TalkSPORT, calling us knuckle draggers and sticking up for Clarke and Lennon. No mention of sectarian abuse at Kris Boyd

Lennon played the downtrodden card when everyone knows he is a hatefilled, spiteful wee kid on mental illness bigot.

And Clarke knows the score up here and its not just glesga it's all over scotia land. To think anything else is folly on his part.

As I said on an earlier thread that if he ends up at e fiddlers then last night's retort from him to us is Irellevant.

He will joining the largest bigot fest in scotialand.

Yer politicians are a problem as they have an agenda here.

As for white, get him tae fuuk.

A f.ucking mong and a troll, nothing less, how on earth he remains in gainful employment is genuinely a mystery to me.

Did we win convincingly or something?

Sorry mate ..... we won 5-0 and advanced to the next round of the Scottish Cup. Morelos scored 4 goals on his return after suspension.

^^ Just some trivial matters apparently - the real story of the day is bigotry and dodgy reffing again.

The very nature of a sectarian divide means there are two groups in conflict or who hold different views and beliefs

Funny how it’s mainly the Rangers / Unionist / Protestant element that is criticised

Very little was made of the Boyd sectarian chants against him only 4 days previous and not one cheap from Jim Shite or the other pricks like Stewart, Tim Irish etc

They are devoid of fair and balanced comments

IMO their opinion due to ignoring mentally challenged chanting against Boyd is irrelevant

F.uck the lot of them
Take it there's no mention of the vile hatred spouted by the green brigade. Slimey git seems to be kissing everyone's arse. Still getting over that horrific Laudrup interview,talk about cringe factor, that's off the scale. Shouldn't be anywhere near Rangers functions.

I've tweeted him demanding he bring up what happened to Boyd on Sunday. If he's preaching the moral high ground live on radio then he cant just deal with one half of the problem.

I get the whole "what about Boyd" discussion, I really do. But we've given them ammo that frankly they were desperate for. Singing that song last night is manna from heaven for the wider media.

If Rangers EVER employ this c.unt again to host/compere an evening at a function for the club I will be contacting the club directly to share my utter disgust.

The board must never us these arsehole again. If they do, serious questions will need to be asked.
To the fridge for you mate.

Back