Joe Aribo Says Goodbye

Thanks Joe, you are a great footballer and it was a pleasure watching you weave your magic and give everything to our great club, Remember once a Ranger always a Ranger. Good luck on the next step of your career.

Wish you all the best Joe.
Fully hope and expect to see you tearing it up in The EPL and moving to a bigger and better team in no time.

Thanks for the memories.
A goal in a European final is an achievement not many players can boast.

Farewell big man. He’s leaves on a good note. A class player and he deserves to play in EPL. He knows he’s going to a smaller club and only an better league. I wish him all the best.

A likeable and sublimely talented big player If occasionally frustrating. You gave your best for Rangers and played a huge part in returning this club back to its rightful place at the pinnacle of Scottish football. Nothing but the best wishes to you Joe Aribo.

He will be at Arsenal or Spurs in two seasons time and will be considered one of the top players in the EPL.
I am in certain as I can be we will be getting a big chunk of money from the sell-on fee.

img_b9de06ea58a6-1.jpg

He got it.

Good luck Joe; sorry to see you go big man.
Great memories and forever in folklore as a Ranger who scored in a European Final.

A terrific player on his day and wish him all the very best. The lure of the EPL was inevitable but you will always be welcome back Joe.

When was the last player to be sold that you were sad about going? Says everything about how we operate (again) now.

Hope he absolutely smashes it in the premier league. Has been a quality player for us and he’s a brilliant professional.

We’ve been great for Joe and he’s repaid the favour. Absolutely the right time for him to go and he’s always welcome back at Ibrox as a fan.

Good luck Joe . It was a pleasure you watching you at times . Go down to epl and show them how good you are ! Then get a big money move and get us a big sell on bonus

Good luck Joe.
Shite about the supposed fee even including add ons as he was worth far more than that imo
Gutted to see him go but the premiership comes in for you there ain't much we can do.

Back