Joe Aribo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is.

But the first team player's brother is on here and he'll know it's me that's spilling.

That's just bogus Mate.

Why say anything. So we sign a foreign player and there you go, that's the one you were talking about.

Chances are we will sign a non British player anyway.

No idea about Snapchat but someone said to me he dropped a big hint on that however it's done ?? Lies I take it ?

You seen much of him bud?genuine question
I admit i haven't seen a lot of him, i remember him standing out on the opening day against Sunderland i think it was, probably seen him in about 5 games all season.

My confidence in him would be more based on glowing reports from England rather than my own observations of him as i only seen him play 4 or 5 times.

He did impress in most of those games though, way above league 1 level.

Also told me of another player that hasn't been mentioned in the transfer thread.

Yep, ya got me. Rumbled.

Only, he told me the name of another major signing whose name hasn't been mentioned in the transfer thread yet.

While i’m a bit late to catch up with this thread and am sure that others have already called you on it, you do know that this doesn’t really support your case?

“My mate’s dog knows a cat who takes a crap in Gerrard’s garden. And he’s told me that we’ve got another player lined up. Once we announce he’s signed i’ll tell you who it is.”

On the actual thread itself, delighted with ID10’s declaration. He’s proven himself to have sources and states his limitations but doesn’t usually get too certain in what he posts till things are really close.

However. It’s not done yet. Even if ID10’s source is Gerrard or Aribo himself, Aribo could take his missus up over the weekend to go house hunting and find she hates Glasgow. Or an English team could come in right now with double our wage package. It’s not done till it’s done.

I’m still really hoping for a Carling weekend though with Aribo paraded and Celtic looking like total fannies.

Last edited:
My post

It’s never done till it’s done & he’s paraded

So bare that in mind

But I have enough information to say that baring a disaster he is Rangers bound & we are confident

Repeat it’s NOT done but looking great & I am very confident

Any idea when it could be confirmed mate?

I was friends with an agent up to about a year ago.

He told me a few times about signings that collapsed at the last stages, one was 15 minutes before the transfer window closed.

Nothing is certain until the player actually signs the dotted line.

He told me a few times about signings that collapsed at the last stages, one was 15 minutes before the transfer window closed.

Now you've no got a scooby what's going on:)

Trying to think. Who was it in the last year or two that we had apparently signed only to cillaowe at last minute?

No reason to doubt you as it’s a sensible post but i’m now fascinated about what happened a year ago. Why are you no longer friends with him?

Don't really want to see any YT of him until a deal is done. What a downer it would be to watch it and he ends up elsewhere. I wish he would hurry up either way.

I can’t bring myself to watch any footage until a player signs. Just pisses me off when they don’t.

It wasnt Rangers targets that collapsed, but players to English teams.
Not sure what you mean mate. Definitely a player in last season or two was meant to be all but signed with us but didn't happen can't remember who though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back