Joe Aribo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yip, but I think folk pining for a ‘marquee’ signing will most likely have a different likely unrealistic idea of what that is compared to what we can afford.
Probably. I’d rather some gems from Ligue 2 & Bundesliga 2 that have done very well, than spunking money on an older “name” that we won’t get a return on.

Us rangers fans need to get behind the manager and back him and his signings

Too much negativity on here .... we are in a market which is what we can afford ... just be glad we have a manager who is respected all over the world and will deliver for us
It’s an absolute joke, does my box in. Why can’t folk stop moaning and reserve their judgement until they’ve actually played for us?

Boy looks like a tank, Aribo looks no bad as well!
Had a bit of a debate earlier in the thread about Aribos size and was told he was a ‘tank’ and was massive. Going by the pic with him next to Docherty it appears I was right. Hes not the tank that was suggested. More athletic, strong.

I wouldn’t deny it

6072967.jpg

If Aribo was under contract he'd be going for somewhere between 5 - 8 million easily.
Highly doubt that.

The highest fees from League 1 are Delph 9m, Lookman 8m & Powell £6.5m. He isn’t rated as highly as they were.

Karlan Grant went for about £2-3m in January and done well in the Prem. Thats probably a more transfer fee.

Highly doubt that.

The highest fees from League 1 are Delph 9m, Lookman 8m & Powell £6.5m. He isn’t rated as highly as they were.

Karlan Grant went for about £2-3m in January and done well in the Prem. Thats probably a more transfer fee.
He was out of contract 6 months later...

Highly doubt that.

Grant was coming to the end of his contract mate. Aribo is rated just as highly if not higher.

Young, English and has already captained the team and been linked with a top 4 club. They'd easily be getting around that amount.

Had a bit of a debate earlier in the thread about Aribos size and was told he was a ‘tank’ and was massive. Going by the pic with him next to Docherty it appears I was right. Hes not the tank that was suggested. More athletic, strong.

Tank might have been a bit much now I've seen more pictures. Doesn't look weak tho. Athletic and strong as you say. I don't think physically he'll have issues here if he joins.

Ahhhh right didn’t know. Charlton done well getting that amount then.

They have a cracking youth system. Jenkinson, Gomez, Lookman, Grant and Aribo are just some of the players who have come through recently

It was David Ornstein who reported Arsenal and Man City's interest so Aribo definitely has his admirers.

They have a cracking youth system. Jenkinson, Gomez, Lookman, Grant and Aribo are just some of the players who have come through recently

It was David Ornstein who reported Arsenal and Man City's interest so he Aribo definitely has his admirers.
Yeah they’ve churned out some top talent. Think after they got robbed for Joe Gomez they were absolutely raging & wanted to make sure it didn’t happen again. Hence the Lookman fee & they’ve done well to get that amount for Grant at the end of his contract.

Sadly for them their owner is a cock, otherwise you may of found Grant & Aribo at least signing contracts to get them higher fees.

Thankfully not just me thinking that .

Where is the quality we need to step up from last seasons level ? As I say Aribo and Ojo, Kent who we already had , the rest are squad guys who may well turn out decent but it’s not enough , for me , to bring us up a level at all .
To be honest, I don’t think we need a massive step up from last season.
Improvement without a doubt, of course.

300k haha. If I was a Charlton fan, I'd be raging as well. What a deal.

Stauners all around*

*excluding south east London.

There isn’t any confirmation at all.

No change from last week in that we’ve made him an excellent offer and seem to be in the box seat but talk of his flight to the camp in Portugal being booked seems premature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back