Joe speaks!

Joe wrote that with tears in his eyes.How many crumpled sheets of paper glasses of mothers ruin and fags he must have had to get through it?Joe your pain is delicious absolutely delicious.

Support their club like they've always done, hopefully. That'll be the big banners getting their top tier seats back...lol.

“I understand that some supporters may have lost their job, or been put on reduced hours, we need to try to find a way to help them if possible, supporters who have held season tickets for many years and now find themselves in financial difficulties, deserve our help. I don’t know how we can achieve that, but there are people much smarter than me within the club who may come up with an answer.”

The club’s answer is to hold a gun to folks heads and tell them to renew by this Friday or they’re goosed. That is about as smart as you, to be fair, Joe.

Welcome back old pal! :D

We need our Supporters backing more than ever.

• by Joe O'Rourke » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:06 pm
    Through the easing of the pandemic restrictions the Executive Committee of the Celtic Supporters Association managed to meet up in somewhat close to normal circumstances. We will be holding a delegates meeting of our member branches this coming Sunday June 27th in our London Road Social club.

Everyone agrees that last season was a great disappointment to all Celtic Supporters, everything that could go wrong, actually did go wrong. To go from Quadruple Treble winners to a trophy-less season, was absolutely devastating, and certainly hard to take, but it is what it is now, we can’t turn the clock back, we need to look forward.

We know there was division amongst some of our support. And that’s understandable, but we need to move forward as one, we need to unite behind the Club. There are big changes inside the Club, in both the playing side and the management side, there will be a big turnaround of players, some big names will leave, and obviously some new faces will come in, they will need our support.

We welcome Dom McKay and Ange Postecoglou, let’s hope they bring back the success we have been accustomed to over many years, but they can only do that with the backing of our supporters. Because of the losses due to the pandemic it might be we need investment in the club, one thing we certainly need is for our supporters to do what they have always done, and that is to support the club in the best way we can, mostly through buying season tickets.

I understand that some supporters may have lost their job, or been put on reduced hours, we need to try to find a way to help them if possible, supporters who have held season tickets for many years and now find themselves in financial difficulties, deserve our help. I don’t know how we can achieve that, but there are people much smarter than me within the club who may come up with an answer.

The most important part of the club outside of the playing squad is our supporters. They have proved over many years that with the backing of our magnificent support we can beat any team, and achieve any goal. Let’s hope that in the next few weeks everyone can get their vaccinations, and we can get back to a full Celtic Park. We function much better with the backing of the supporters, we need every Celtic Supporter, just as much as we need every player or manager. The sum of all the parts will always be greater than any individual unit.
    Let’s turn Glasgow Green & White one again.
Ghostwritten by one of the Tim hacks.

That has been written by the same person who gave their more expensive seat holders the good news on them getting screwed

Exactly the same writing pattern

Auld Joe has sold out for incontinence knickers

The simpler explanation is that it wasn’t him at all!
Certainly doesn’t read like a mad Joe piece and there is the grammar question!
However, things will be back to normal next piece.
I think it was him, albeit after a few pointers about what to include in the statement.
It reads as if it was written by someone who has recently taken an English grammar course, but hasn't understood the lessons as he doesn't have the I.Q. to do so.

Wait until they sign some unheard of player and tell them he’s the new knackered motor, Japanese wonder kid to get sales up.

Right Joe.

We need you to put your name to something. Easy tiger, no need to rush to draft up another nonsensical, bitter and bigoted rant, because we will take care of writing the content. We’ll handle the appeal for solidarity and season ticket uptake.

If you play along, we’ll supply a shiny new replacement semicolon key for your keyboard.

There’s a good bhoy, Jhoe.

Last edited:
He has been reduced to being a shill for Liewell and his boardroom puppets. Marvellous.

Say it ain't so Joe;; Say it ain't so? B-D

FBS

There's another blog out from one of their crazies. And you would think it would be all about their new manager, their struggles, Lawwell or their lack of season tickets.

But no, they went with 'why Sevco won't get as much as they want for Morelos' :))
Pathetic

I think it was him, albeit after a few pointers about what to include in the statement.
It reads as if it was written by someone who has recently taken an English grammar course, but hasn't understood the lessons as he doesn't have the I.Q. to do so.
Joe has a ghost writer?

Maybe if guys like him had been saying stuff like that throughout the years instead of jumping onto crap from social media then they might have got 15 in a row, instead they just played along with the lies and bullshit spread about us and took it as true.

Cesspit fc in panic mode so they ve roped in the o'bigot to whore himself to the other deranged bigots ,maybe got a free ST out of it but more likely a 50 quid voucher for the smelly shop .
love your pain joe keep at the begging ,its what you lot do

"there are people much smarter than me within the club"

This is vague and doesn't narrow things down in any meaningful way.

He speaks of the fans , the self proclaimed best fans in the world , the same fans who this year attacked the team with bricks and bottles and anything else lying about the dump . How embarrassing having to beg your own support to buy season tickets . That's one thing they will never surpass is the loyalty we have with our club. They are absolutely shiting themselves , concerning matters on and off the park. Let's hope they get everything coming to them .....

Very cynical people on here, questioning the actual author of that begging letter. You should all be ashamed of yourself. I will be telling Scarlett Johannson about you at dinner tonight.....

• They planned a trip to Dubai at the height of a pandemic
  • They received criticism from the country's government
  • And still went to Dubai
  • They went to the car park to get rid of Lennon
  • They got rid Lennon
  • And still went to the car park
  • They're not buying ST's to force change
  • They've got change
  • And still not buying ST's

Yep, this is going well :)

Joe O; is back, this time on Port Glasgow Freebies; where he's looking; for a free petrol lawn-mower; or someone who'll fix his for; a combined parts and labour cost; of sod all.

Let's reach out the hand of friendship across the Old Firm divide.

Who's for giving him a lawnmower, or fixing his old one, for nowt?

If you help Joe he'll put in a good word with the SNP, and if Scotland becomes independent you may get a reprieve with a job as a sonderkommando.

Sadly I'm not a member of Port Glasgow Freebies so it's a no can do from this Scots native Onion.

Joe O; is back, this time on Port Glasgow Freebies; where he's looking; for a free petrol lawn-mower; or someone who'll fix his for; a combined parts and labour cost; of sod all.

Let's reach out the hand of friendship across the Old Firm divide.

Who's for giving him a lawnmower, or fixing his old one, for nowt?

If you help Joe he'll put in a good word with the SNP, and if Scotland becomes independent you may get a reprieve with a job as a sonderkommando.

Sadly I'm not a member of Port Glasgow Freebies so it's a no can do from this Scots native Onion.
I have some petrol for him. :cool:

Surely someone could wind him up with a promise of one? Get his address and say you will drop it off, go to this door and knock fûck out of him and leave?

I jest obviously.

Back