Joe speaks!

No way is that mad Joe who has penned that.

Trend analysis of this mad bastards ramblings over the past decade tells you that is not crazy Joe the colon ;

He never authored that. He is getting compensated for having that published in his name to get the punters back onside.

"The most important part of the club outside of the playing squad is the fans"

Just for any lurkers, there's the official club approved voice of your support telling you that you mean less than Tom Rogic.

Have a nice day.

gn20.png

To cut a long story short. Don’t throw sharks and pass over your giros and child allowances?

I did laugh at this

‘They have proved over many years that with the backing of our magnificent support we can beat any team, and achieve any goal.’

erm. No. Not really :D

So there’s people at his rancid club smarter than him (to be fair there are potted plants smarter than Joe) to figure how to help people who can’t afford season tickets

so he wants fans who can afford to, to invest in their club, so the club can invest in the people who can’t afford season tickets to give them money, to help them invest in their club.

isn’t that basically a form of ponzi scheme?

Last edited:
There's another blog out from one of their crazies. And you would think it would be all about their new manager, their struggles, Lawwell or their lack of season tickets.

But no, they went with 'why Sevco won't get as much as they want for Morelos' :))

“there are people much smarter than me within the club who may come up with an answer.”

This modesty is touching,
Aye Joe like the bucket your precious selik players pish in.
Away back to eating crayons and fishing bits of Lego out of Broonaldhos nose you arse licking tool

They had better shift their arses.
They have until the end of this week to buy their ST’s.
Their club has stated that the deadline will not be extended* this season.

* We know it’s bullshit.

I can see Joe now, the grubby pavement, the cardboard sign, the mandatory hungry looking Dug and an empty tin.

F'ck me... Good Times never felt so good!! :D

Last edited:
Yes it was just due to the pandemic you suffered losses! Nothing to do with the gross mismanagement and the fact you blew your load trying to win the title! I’ll enjoy this fall out as you revert to type and buy on the cheap as you try and recover for “living beyond your means” where have I heard that from?!?! You tried to play the big boys in our absence and fucked it up, there’s only one premier club in Scotland and we’ve just won our 55th title on the park! It was not handed to us, nor did we win it via default! The only genuine title won in Scotland since we last won it in 2011!

You know it's really bad over there when they have asked this piece of shit to send out a begging letter. Joe, if you're reading this, I hope it fcuking hurts.

Excellent in that he is trying to do the boards job in shifting season tickets will lead to more infighting among the executive support as he wonderfully describes a bunch of tramps

Back