Joe speaks!

mdingwall

Administrator
Welcome back old pal! :D

We need our Supporters backing more than ever.

• by Joe O'Rourke » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:06 pm
    Through the easing of the pandemic restrictions the Executive Committee of the Celtic Supporters Association managed to meet up in somewhat close to normal circumstances. We will be holding a delegates meeting of our member branches this coming Sunday June 27th in our London Road Social club.

Everyone agrees that last season was a great disappointment to all Celtic Supporters, everything that could go wrong, actually did go wrong. To go from Quadruple Treble winners to a trophy-less season, was absolutely devastating, and certainly hard to take, but it is what it is now, we can’t turn the clock back, we need to look forward.

We know there was division amongst some of our support. And that’s understandable, but we need to move forward as one, we need to unite behind the Club. There are big changes inside the Club, in both the playing side and the management side, there will be a big turnaround of players, some big names will leave, and obviously some new faces will come in, they will need our support.

We welcome Dom McKay and Ange Postecoglou, let’s hope they bring back the success we have been accustomed to over many years, but they can only do that with the backing of our supporters. Because of the losses due to the pandemic it might be we need investment in the club, one thing we certainly need is for our supporters to do what they have always done, and that is to support the club in the best way we can, mostly through buying season tickets.

I understand that some supporters may have lost their job, or been put on reduced hours, we need to try to find a way to help them if possible, supporters who have held season tickets for many years and now find themselves in financial difficulties, deserve our help. I don’t know how we can achieve that, but there are people much smarter than me within the club who may come up with an answer.

The most important part of the club outside of the playing squad is our supporters. They have proved over many years that with the backing of our magnificent support we can beat any team, and achieve any goal. Let’s hope that in the next few weeks everyone can get their vaccinations, and we can get back to a full Celtic Park. We function much better with the backing of the supporters, we need every Celtic Supporter, just as much as we need every player or manager. The sum of all the parts will always be greater than any individual unit.
    Let’s turn Glasgow Green & White one again.

Through the easing of the pandemic restrictions the Executive Committee of the Celtic Supporters Association managed to meet up in somewhat close to normal circumstances. We will be holding a delegates meeting of our member branches this coming Sunday June 27th in our London Road Social club.

Everyone agrees that last season was a great disappointment to all Celtic Supporters, everything that could go wrong, actually did go wrong. To go from Quadruple Treble winners to a trophy-less season, was absolutely devastating, and certainly hard to take, but it is what it is now, we can’t turn the clock back, we need to look forward.

We know there was division amongst some of our support. And that’s understandable, but we need to move forward as one, we need to unite behind the Club. There are big changes inside the Club, in both the playing side and the management side, there will be a big turnaround of players, some big names will leave, and obviously some new faces will come in, they will need our support.

We welcome Dom McKay and Ange Postecoglou, let’s hope they bring back the success we have been accustomed to over many years, but they can only do that with the backing of our supporters. Because of the losses due to the pandemic it might be we need investment in the club, one thing we certainly need is for our supporters to do what they have always done, and that is to support the club in the best way we can, mostly through buying season tickets.

I understand that some supporters may have lost their job, or been put on reduced hours, we need to try to find a way to help them if possible, supporters who have held season tickets for many years and now find themselves in financial difficulties, deserve our help. I don’t know how we can achieve that, but there are people much smarter than me within the club who may come up with an answer.

The most important part of the club outside of the playing squad is our supporters. They have proved over many years that with the backing of our magnificent support we can beat any team, and achieve any goal. Let’s hope that in the next few weeks everyone can get their vaccinations, and we can get back to a full Celtic Park. We function much better with the backing of the supporters, we need every Celtic Supporter, just as much as we need every player or manager. The sum of all the parts will always be greater than any individual unit.
Knew he would eventually find the crayons again!

THE SUM IS YOUR NO HALF OF ANYTHING --- JUST HALF ARSED.

No way that is him. No semicolons, no ranting about how he has once again sent a letter to the SFA with no reply,...

I think " a discount" is the big idea he is hoping some clever dick in the boardroom will come up with.

Surely there’s some mistake are ra sellick supporters not the self proclaimed greatest fans in the world and faithful fru and fru. Surely none of them would even remotely consider not sticking with their team at the first sign of problems in a decade??

When;Joe;speaks;we;listen.

Shame it seemed sensible. I miss him.

What's happened to you man, I know u will be reading this.

Dear Joe, I wrote you but you still ain't calling, it's been three months since the rangers came calling, they stole dreams of a ten. I wrote you two letters in Autumn but you were ragging and ripped them up when Goldson smashed you. Sometimes;i;add;colones;when;writing.
Big Alan seemed to do some hurting he saved Grifths shot or something. They were never a good team anyway but 102 says only world class keeper and pub guys or something. I know you hear this every day but were all your biggest fan but you never stay away.
Anyway, I know you'll read this man, hit me back

Stan

“Last season was shite and this season is gonnae be shite but it will be shiter if we don’t put money in.”

Plus let’s not forget those Celtic fans who lost their jobs.
Aye, their job was turning up at the front doors in four stripe and a Miami vice tracksuit.

If that's anything like true then they#ll be absolutely shitting themselves.

Probably why Mad Joe has the begging bowl out although I wouldn’t be surprised if ‘someone else’ has typed that up for him.

No Edouard money, a tiny amount of season tickets sold for them and refunds being issued to majority of fans plus £50 voucher for them all. They are skint.

he is actually talking about his own club

he must have been kidnapped and forced to write this under duress
The simpler explanation is that it wasn’t him at all!
Certainly doesn’t read like a mad Joe piece and there is the grammar question!
However, things will be back to normal next piece.

Hahaha.... some of the celtic support might have lost their jobs

Aye , I will crack the jokes

To go from Quadruple Treble winners to a trophy-less season, was absolutely devastating
9-B7215-DB-EE43-4878-A11-D-1-AA220-B0-FB85.jpg

CB651-C35-95-AC-42-D7-A865-7-FD5-D5-D74368.jpg

CC3-E8390-F41-F-4-AF3-93-E0-1-EE0225-A42-DF.jpg

Much of a cut is he getting if he can twist a few arms?
That’s exactly what’s happened. Season ticket sales are very poor so let’s get a “spokesman” on board to try and sell them and he’ll get something in return down the line.

You can tell by the wording and the tone that the madman hasn’t penned that himself.

Someone at the club wrote it and crazy joe has put his name to it.

They are fucked and panicking before the new season even starts.

he is actually talking about his own club

he must have been kidnapped and forced to write this under duress
Someone needs to check on him, not one sevco in that!!!

Great that they club have got the wee bigot out trying to help fleece the beggars!! B-D

Back