John Beaton referee for Sunday

It's been said already, but it honestly was the worst refereeing performance overall I have ever witnessed. There have been other games where equally baffling decisions have been made, sometimes a few, but for the sheer number, and blatency, right from the word go? I can't think of anything that compares.

He was referred to on here for months after that Hibs game as "Cheatin Beaton" for good reason. If he wasn't cheating then it was a level of incompetence that you genuinely wouldn't see in a kids game.

If we ignore that Hibs game(cannae ignore it right enough) Beaton has had plenty of good games and is possibly the best ref in the country at the moment. Least he gives us some decisions theres a couple of the top refs that refuse to give Rangers anything.

Looking as though the tims fav ref baldy madman is gonna get the first derby game.

He was referred to on here for months after that Hibs game as "Cheatin Beaton" for good reason. If he wasn't cheating then it was a level of incompetence that you genuinely wouldn't see in a kids game.

He was cheating there is no doubt, it was prob cos Lennon was their manager and the press had start to intimidate him..... refs are terrified of the media and no wonder some of them are vicious.

I’d love that home game against Hibs to be formally and independently analysed. They largely go unchecked and let’s face it the sfa only need a few rogue games a season to derail 55. Sure it sounds like paranoia but take these dodgy refereeing performances and overlay the world according to Clare Whyte and you have control over the environment within which the mentally challengeds get their prize.

My last word on them.

They are all incompetent arseholes, but some have an agenda on us.

Beaton is a hiver. So we will have to be on form this Sunday.

My last word on them.

They are all incompetent arseholes, but some have an agenda on us.

Beaton is a hiver. So we will have to be on form this Sunday.

I thought it was common knowledge he was actually a Rangers fan? Which makes his behaviour in that game even more bizarre. Unless im mistaken

His performance that day has been the reference point for all abysmal one-sided reffing performances since of which there have been many.

Feckers, SPFL really making an effort to stop us having a good start to the season, Collum now Cheating Beaton.

...seem to remember another game at the beginning of a season vs Hibs at Ibrox where this guy managed to put in one of the worse performances in living memory!

Sure there wont be a repeat this week.
I thought he would get lynched that day.
A truly horrific performance from him.

He was an absolute disgrace in the Hibs game you mention.
The most outrageous, incompetent display I've ever seen from a Scottish referee and that's some going.

Genuinely is the worst performance I can ever remember.

One of the worst referee performances I have ever seen was this clown on our Ibrox opener against Hibs 2 seasons ago.

It was so bad, I was stunned watching it.

He's done well to resurrect his career after the Rangers Hibs shambles. Don't have a problem with this appointment for this game, but we still need to be vigilant about his performance.

...seem to remember another game at the beginning of a season vs Hibs at Ibrox where this guy managed to put in one of the worse performances in living memory!

Sure there wont be a repeat this week.

The single worst refereeing performance I have ever witnessed. Cost us three points, without a shadow of a doubt.

Back