John Kennedy.

You get the impression he would walk into the Celtic dressing room and some of them would be asking “who the f*ck is this guy?”

Victor Meldrew hahaha
qVuwGGd.gif

You get the impression he would walk into the Celtic dressing room and some of them would be asking “who the f*ck is this guy?”

Lol. I weirdly had the same thought when I saw his pre-match interview.

Just a complete nobody really. You can only imagine what players like Edouard etc. must be thinking.

The Huddleboard are giving him some stick, particularly for his substitutions, 2 on the 88th minute to try and win a Game B-D

Interviewer: "So John how did you think today went overall, a draw against The Champions"

John The-Bravest-Man-In-Football Kennedy: "well we wiz pure good, the players was pure good, the tactics was pure good, deffo penalties for Edourard the French under 21 superstar man".

Then he trots off to play with Legos alongside his best pal Brown. Strachans son shouting "ffs I showed you on the iPad stop eating them you'll choke" :))

They're a joke of the highest order.

Up to now he's been a largely anonymous figure in the background.

Five minutes in the 'limelight' and he slips seemlessly into the role of the 'oppressed and cheated.'

Not in a hundred years could I imagine any Rangers manager thinking they were denied a 'stonewall penalty' for that piece of theatrics.

They've a lot of loanees who will be going back to their clubs. There's another batch that want out. One or two close to drawing a pension. And then there is dross that needs to be swilled out.

I'll take my hat off to the manager that turns that around inside a couple of seasons at least.

And it will need one hell of a budget.

Kennedy is a sad prick who played to the gallery and added to Browns view that it was a stonewaller penalty

As usual playing the victim card which sums them up

Back