John Kennedy.

An absolute wet wipe. That’s them probably at their best and they still couldn’t beat us.

We even had chances to beat them,

Still can’t defend or put the ball in the net.

I thought we did enough to win the game
We nearly didn’t not lose
If that didn’t happen and that did happen it would’ve been different

And other associated drivel.

In the spirit of this never ending comedy gold season please give him the job.

Not really knowing where the ‘bravest man in football’ tag came from, I just presumed by looking at him that he’d overcome some serious life-threatening illness, possibly necrotising fasciitis.

Is anyone at that club going to be prepared to give this guy the zillions they will need to spend to get a squad together? They have 4/5 loaners to go back to their parent clubs, not one decent keeper, at least 4 that are past it, a couple of decent ones that want away, and some expensive dross. It’s a massive job, and not one that Kennedy’s capable of handling. It was good however to hear O’Neil promoting Keane for the job :)

Just a rerun of Lennons post match interviews. Going on about how brilliant they were.

Every time I hear him I think of Lennon, same script and even sounds a bit like him. They all say he is a good coach so give him the job!

This guy is a cross between. Rev I M Jolly and Victor Meldrew. He looks dead from the feet up.
Fucking bang out of order post to be honest. Allegiances aside, we should ALL respect how brave he is.

Possibly the bravest man in football (TM).

Show some damn respect!

I haven't seen much of the guy, for obvious reasons.

But I don't think I've ever seen him on TV or a photo of the guy smiling.

Hopefully he impresses the Celtic hierarchy and the new rugby guy and they keep him on.

Back