John Souttar has arrived.

I would hope Rangers medical staff were a level or 2 above the watery farts team, and can keep the big man fit.

Heard a good story from a Hearts member of staff sitting next to him at their player of the year evening. A fan approached him and asked him to reconsider leaving as he was loved at Hearts. Soutar replied that Rangers had been his boyhood club and it was a dream come true to join them. The fan then said well f—k off then.
Being local and knowing people that know him, I'd heard that he doesn't really have any leanings towards us or any team in particular. That could be wrong mind you.

Heard a good story from a Hearts member of staff sitting next to him at their player of the year evening. A fan approached him and asked him to reconsider leaving as he was loved at Hearts. Soutar replied that Rangers had been his boyhood club and it was a dream come true to join them. The fan then said well f—k off then.

Funny how every Scottish player who signs for us magically becomes a boyhood bear the moment they join the club, there's always some story, not a dig at you mate just an observation.

He’s a good player nobody is in any doubt about it.

Where I have doubts like many others is his horrific injury history. Three snapped achilles for starters . It remains to be seen whether he can put that behind him and produce 50 odd games a season for us.

His playing ability isn’t up for debate surely.
I must admit I haven’t seen much to any negative feedback in regards to JS.
I don't think anyone doubts his ability, it's whether he can stay injury free.

A few do, that was my point.

Funny how every Scottish player who signs for us magically becomes a boyhood bear the moment they join the club, there's always some story, not a dig at you mate just an observation.
More believable than the mhanks having life long supporters, listening to transistor radio broadcasts of their games in The Congo.

More believable than the mhanks having life long supporters, listening to transistor radio broadcasts of their games in The Congo.
That was amazing.

Was it the really shite midfielder they signed from Nancy? Landro N’Guemo? That said he used to listen to Celtic on the radio in rural Senegal or wherever he was from?

"If he stays fit"

Really wish we'd stop signing guys that we always need to say the above about.

No harm to Souttar he's a decent big player but we've got a shocking record of signing injury prone players and it always comes back to bite us in the arse.

Souttar
Helander
Jack
Ramsey
Roofe

Wonder when we’ll get the first video interview with him then with Wilson.

Given the hostility on every social media post, I sense it may be a delayed release

Back