• Yes - Decent player

Votes: 166 29.9%
  • No

Votes: 217 39.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 173 31.1%

• Total voters

Nathan9719972

Watched his performance closely in the game yesterday and he was the one hearts player who really stood out for me, nothing fancy just solid defending but also when given the chance, seemed composed on the ball. I seen in article the other day that there’s still an interest in him, for £2m I would not be against him, someone who knows the league and can be developed.

All price dependant. Unless he himself was pushed for the move, then I doubt Hearts would sell for what we would consider a fair price.

I really think he's a class act. Still very young so potential is there to improve further.

Boy has a big move ahead of him.

His passing isn’t as good as it is made out to be. Imaging him at Ibrox spraying 50 yarders into the stand constantly, he’d get hammered! Goldson and Katic are better than him and I think Hearts would want to make big money on him, more than £2m.

Thought he was poor yesterday and shit any time I've seen him play.

Goldson and Katič are a number of levels above Souttar. The lad Edmundson at Oldham would be cheaper and I'll take a stab and say he will be a better player.

I didn't think he was poor but I would worry about his ability to adapt to life at Rangers. Katic I remain unconvinced will not have crucial lapses in big games-he needs to iron that out.

geUdb5W.gif

I didn't see him yesterday
Anytime I have seen he's looked barely average
Judging by other posts I'm obviously missing something
But I'd hate to spend money on him anyway

I didn't think he was poor but I would worry about his ability to adapt to life at Rangers. Katic I remain unconvinced will not have crucial lapses in big games-he needs to iron that out.

Katič is more physical, more aggressive, better in the air, stronger in the tackle, has a better range of passing, more aware...

Souttar thinks he's Beckenbauer, his Hollywood balls are shite, he gets caught out of position far too easily and his reading of the game from a defensive point is poor.

Halkett on a freebie would have been a better option and I don't think he's good enough.

As 4th choice I'd take him on a free, however the fact that 2 million quid plus has been quoted means it's a no from me.

He's also had a number of serious injuries.

Hip injury that kept him out for 5 months, ruptured achilles, knee and ankle injuries that kept him out of the game for months.

I thought Hearts were the better team untill CHEATING Willie turned the game.
The daft cant does not realize with Lennon getting the job Rangers are bankers for 55 next season.

I think he is alright but no better than goldson or katic. If we are spending 2 or 3 million on a player it will need to be on someone going straight into the starting 11 I don't think he would unless we look to play with 3 centre backs

He's had some poor games against us over the past couple of seasons.

I actually think he’s decent and would be worth it for a small fee.

However the inevitable fancying around we would get from that lit and the stupid fee they’d ask for means it wouldn’t be worth it.

Unsure about Souter. Would certainly not pay £2 million for him.
Hopefully we have other options.

Back