Jordan Jones - I’d like to see him get more game time.

I'm very surprised at folk wanting Jones starting on Sunday. The space in behind Killie's defence will be tighter than 2 coats of paint. Not a game suited to JJ.

In my opinion this is a game for Aribo, Arfield and Hagi in behind the striker, which I wouldn't be surprised if it was Defoe starting.

He’s back up to the backup. He isn’t gonna get a run of games to find his way to being a starter for us as we have better options. Let’s not pretend he’s a superstar

Seems Barker is the "Joe Worrall" of a few seasons back.

Can't understand why he gets a game, although he must be doing something if we are winning. I'd prefer Jones.

Watching back some of the highlights of Worrall’s season, he was a lot better than it was made out he was. For the mistake he made at Killie, there’s the sliding tackle in the December Celtic win and many other blocks in Europe that showed why he was starting in big games over Katic. Jones doenst have anything like that to show why he’s in in front of those ahead of him

I don’t think it’s fair to say Barker isn’t a footballer however it’s difficult to defend him as a starter when you see him hiding in games.
Watch Jones if you can find him.

Jones has done better recently but him on Barker are on a par however Barker is more disaplinned

IMHO - Both Jones and Barker will be given limited game time, as neither are up to the standard required.
If they aren't up to the standard then they shouldn't be playing.

Barker is a frustrating pet project who will never make it with us I think he's an extremely poor player.

Jones we know has great pace but very little else to his overall game I think it says it all that he can't get any real opportunities especially after the Motherwell game.

171020-Celtic-v-Rangers-Goldson-Second-Goal-Celebration-45.jpg

171020-Celtic-v-Rangers-Goldson-Second-Goal-Celebration-47.jpg

Whatever you or your work paid for those team-building sessions was clearly too much.
I've not seen this phrase on here for a while so i'll bring it back for this one:

Headshot!

Back