Jordan Jones second bid?

Edmond Dantes

Dont have any news but considering we have bid for Docherty again and reportedly got a fair price for him, I was wondering if anyone knew if we were still trying for this guy.

I'd like to see him signed if we could get some sort of swap deal with O'Halloran goin the other way (I realise MOH would have to want to go to killie) just dont see him cutting it in a gers top ... jones is young bags of potential and in a team where he would have to defend less often could do well

I'd like to see him signed if we could get some sort of swap deal with O'Halloran goin the other way (I realise MOH would have to want to go to killie) just dont see him cutting it in a gers top ... jones is young bags of potential and in a team where he would have to defend less often could do well

This would be a good option and surely MOH realises he can't cut it at Rangers.

I quite like the boy but we nee do ned to send a further message to Scottish clubs that we won't be ticked around and that running to the press could jeopardise a potential deal.
Agreed. Don’t think they did themselves any favours but they play to the fans.

I’ll go with Ian McCall on this one. Leave them to it. Has it been reported that any other club is interested? I don’t think we really need him.

18 months left on his deal I think? Tell them we will see them this time next year with an offer of half what we offered now, take it or leave it and if we still want the lad, free in the summer.

Hope we get him and MOH goes to killie.
For those saying not to fussed what happens if Murphy or Candeias gets suspended or injured then what???

I wouldn't bother after their pish. We don't need him and I think we could do much better in the summer.

I think the reaction of Kilmarnock put it to bed.

You never know the lad may now ask to leave but with 18 months to go I don't think he can

Hope we don’t go back in for him.

Kilmarnock a bit carried away after winning a couple of games, they should be biting our hands off to pay for him.

Can’t say I am that fussed on him and I don’t think we need him.

I also know a guy who knows him and said his attitude is rotten. Doesn’t apply himself in training at all and thinks he’s a bit of a big shot. Not what we need in my opinion.

Fck them. If we doubled our bid, which is still nowhere near their stupid valuation, it sends out a message ie that even we think our starting bids are ridiculous.

If asked state we made a reasonable bid for a young player but wont be pursuing it any further.

Supposedly the club weren’t happy at how Kilmarnock handled things by running to the press. I was never bothered about signing him anyway but after Clarke and Boyd’s comments I’d be happy if we walked away. He isn’t worth anymore than £400k anyway IMO.
Ian McCall told us what he is worth. An outside, unbiased opinion. £175 000 tops. Time to walk away.

The Club should release a statement saying they were interested in negotiating but not now after Kilmarnocks behaviour. I believe rent a mouth Boyd and Clarke have ruined the lads chance of getting a move.

Teach them a lesson and tell them TGTF. This might harm us short term but will pay dividends long term.

Bit unfair on the lad that those two helmets feck up his dream move.

I think we will go back in for him after Docherty hopefully signs
There is no way Kilmarnock will let him go for a penny less than we pay for Docherty. IMO he his not worth that sort of money.

Bit unfair on the lad that those two helmets feck up his dream move.

I think we will go back in for him after Docherty hopefully signs

I agree mate but if we get Docherty for 600,000 then he’s worth no more than 400,000 as they signed him for nothing in the Summer.

I would avoid dealing with Scottish clubs that go blabbing to the press Hamilton have shown how it’s done.

Supposedly the club weren’t happy at how Kilmarnock handled things by running to the press. I was never bothered about signing him anyway but after Clarke and Boyd’s comments I’d be happy if we walked away. He isn’t worth anymore than £400k anyway IMO.
Kilmarnock board are in cuckoo land if they think he's worth £1m

Back