Jordan Jones second bid?

It's one thing receiving an unacceptable offer- you refuse it and move on -
But if you make such a song and dance about it mouthing off to every cheap rhag & even slagging off those making the offer - well that's very different & doesn 't deserve a dignified response

If we reallly want him, we should go back in, same offer as before and a commitment to continue taking two stands every time we go there.

If no deal we take one stand and let them try sell out their stadium.

We have been keeping them going for years selling out two stands. If I miss out on a ticket I don't mind, it must be the only ground everyone gets tickets for.

He isn’t as good as people making him out to be ,he has blistering pace but lots of very ordinary games ,couldn’t care less if we sign him or not .

If we reallly want him, we should go back in, same offer as before and a commitment to continue taking two stands every time we go there.

If no deal we take one stand and let them try sell out their stadium.

We have been keeping them going for years selling out two stands. If I miss out on a ticket I don't mind, it must be the only ground everyone gets tickets for.
I concur, we have been propping up all these diddy teams for decades and they need a reality check. Accept our offer or take the hit for the foreseeable years.

This is one player I wouldn't be bothered about losing out on, from what I've seen of him he's just another O'Halloran

We better have someone else lined up if we forget him then.
MOH is a comedy act and Windass is brutal on the wing.

And if one of them gets suspended or injured???

I agree with you. I hope that we go back in for him, he has plenty of development potential and would give us good options as he can play both wings and attacking midfield. Pace to burn and good close control.

I wouldn't let Killie's unprofessional conduct deter us from trying to negotiate for him.

Seen the lad once in the flesh and once live on TV. However I have a work colleague who is a Killie fan and admits that without his pace Jones has little to offer, very inconsistent.

Same with me mate watched him once and he had tav on toast
Killie fans rave about him
I think Brown will have had a good look at the lad that’s why were after him.

After the comments of Clarke and Boyd I'd give them fuck all.

Another one of the clubs I'd happily see go to the wall along with Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee United, Hibs, ICT, St Mirren, Motherwell, St Johnstone and Ross County. All those bastards that couldn't wait to stamp on a member club in the midst of a robbery.

A curse on all their houses.

After the comments of Clarke and Boyd I'd give them fuck all.

Another one of the clubs I'd happily see go to the wall along with Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee United, Hibs, ICT, St Mirren, Motherwell, St Johnstone and Ross County. All those bastards that couldn't wait to stamp on a member club in the midst of a robbery.

A curse on all their houses.
Charlie, you will go mental hoping all these clubs go to the wall, focus on us being the best we can be, winning with class.
All that negative energy will destroy your napper

Honestly, Jones is no superstar but he has bags of potential and is very able at the moment. On his worst day he is head and shoulders above MOH.

TBH I really don’t want to give Killie any money for the unprofessional grandstanding from them after the first bid. Anyone in business knows you don’t behave in that manner to someone who wants to give you money for one of your products or in this case a player. If they didn’t think the first bid was high enough then by all means a polite no thank you is in order but what your first action should not be is to phone up the mhedia and slag your buyer off. So I say f*** them we should take our money elsewhere as we’ve plenty of wide players anyway.

I also saw this piece in the bbc gossip column. The mhedia used to give us abuse for paying too much for player but years later the same bottom feeders are giving us jip for not overpaying. Why should Murty have to defend Rangers conduct FFS?

“Graeme Murty has defended Rangers' conduct during the January transfer window following criticism by the club's former striker Kris Boyd over the size of their bids for players. "Kris is entitled to his opinion," Murty said. "As far as I'm concerned we have made offers for players and it's well within their rights to turn those bids down. Our business has been above board and transparent."

The boy has hardly had a chance has he? No run of games not playing to his attributes then Pedro sending him out on loan and rubbishing him - not what I’d say was the Rangers way!
MOH has had more chances than he should ever have had. He can %^*& off anytime btw.

MOH has had more chances than he should ever have had. He can %^*& off anytime btw.

I disagree mate but it’s hardly a big issue given how we play it’s pretty obvious that MOH was a square peg in a round hole. However having bought the lad we should maybe play to his strengths and give him a chance?

Back