Jose looks unwell

Papasmurf

Official Ticketer
Just saw a clip of him there. He looks done. Stressed beyond belief and breathing heavily.

He's done, imo. Has been for a few years now, he should get into co-commentary, like the magnificent bastard.

Watched a bit of their game on Thursday and thought the same myself

I think the management game has passed him by, he has had a magnificent run of it but everyone has a shelf life and Jose looks by his sell by date.

Just saw a clip of him there. He looks done. Stressed beyond belief and breathing heavily.
You would too if you had to manage the bunch of frauds masquerading as footballers in that squad. Lloris plainly stated that there were players causing issues.

The man that English football left behind.

Said it many a time on here, I used to be a ST regular at the bridge and honestly some of the football under Jose when he returned in 2013 was absolutely barking - 2014/2015 was at times phenomenal but a lot of it was absolutely misery.

His decisions in the transfer market as well were absolutely astonishing and his refusal to show patience with players has come home to roost. So many have slipped through the Jose net and gone on to bigger and better things, and his "tough love" old school approach is outdated at best.

The title win in the 2014/2015 season was tremendous however it just felt like that was it for him, he sort of looked like he had drawn a line under unfinished business and proved himself and since then its just been a bang average shambles.

Im sure he could go and manage a PSG with oodles of cash and win the league year-on-year but I think his time in English football is coming to an end.

Grumpy old fucking cunt as well.

I think Marcelo Bielsa was the last one to get the “does not look a well man” treatment a few months ago.

Well, he still hasn’t kicked the bucket
076f7e185a129c9d4a656f66de8fd05a.gif

I’ve always liked him, not a fan of his style though but loved how players believed and played for him.
Unfortunately modern day footballers are becoming harder to manager and put there body on the line for each other.
Any hater of Mourhino would see him differently after watching the aspire Amazon documentary.

I work with a guy who produces a Tottenham podcast, he has been touting Gerrard for the Spurs job for a while.

Always remember the way the Inter players embraced him after winning the European Cup. Some players would die for Jose. But I agree his time in England is almost over, suspect most players don’t appreciate his style or methods.

He should write a book now. I’d really like to know what went on behind the scenes at Chelsea.

His career would be a fascinating read.

He should write a book now. I’d really like to know what went on behind the scenes at Chelsea.

His career would be a fascinating read.
I think his autobiography wouldn’t be truthful. An independent biography would be really interesting

So they are in a cup final, three points off fourth, above the current champions and the squad are arguing like rabid cats in a sack with their captain calling out fellow players for being at it.
Think he’s doing quite well in the circumstances!

I think the management game has passed him by, he has had a magnificent run of it but everyone has a shelf life and Jose looks by his sell by date.
The best know when to get out. I think Ferguson knew a few years before he retired but wanted 1 more title to go out on top.

After watching that Spurs documentary it was obvious Jose had a job ahead of him.
The team talks and the pre game pep talks were embarrassing.
How could anyone communicate with and motivate a subbeto team?

Always remember the way the Inter players embraced him after winning the European Cup. Some players would die for Jose. But I agree his time in England is almost over, suspect most players don’t appreciate his style or methods.
He had a top class centre forward in Samuel Eto basically playing right wing back as he trusted him to do so.
And Eto done it to great effect as he believed in the success that could come his way.

He had a top class centre forward in Samuel Eto basically playing right wing back as he trusted him to do so.
And Eto done it to great effect as he believed in the success that could come his way.
There's the difference. Not saying I want SG to play Defoe as a RB but if the player's attitude is right and he trusts in his boss then he works like a train for the team. English football is largely so pampered and soulless that the Mourinho approach no longer works. Think time has moved past him too but he's not helped by a team full of princesses.

Back