Jose looks unwell

Th
There's the difference. Not saying I want SG to play Defoe as a RB but if the player's attitude is right and he trusts in his boss then he works like a train for the team. English football is largely so pampered and soulless that the Mourinho approach no longer works. Think time has moved past him too but he's not helped by a team full of princesses.
That’s it, he needs his type of player but where are they now?

He always looks grumpy, apart from when you see him in an advert hoovering up big bucks for an appearance. Then he is all smiles.

I am sure he will feel much better when he look at his bank account.
Money won’t be an issue for him. He’ll already be a multi millionaire.

Any stress will stem from not being successful on the football front.

Fucking loved that!

"Extremely worrying"
"Looked like a stroke"
"They haven't gone back to him"

:)):)):))
On the other hand if you’ve seen him on daytime TV on Steph’s Packed Lunch, I think we should call for a second opinion ;)

On FF Death Row with Eck and Kammy.

Probably live to 102 and be managing top teams for another 20 years with this diagnosis.

Spurs just seem like a club that doesn’t have the winners mentality. They have a cracking stadium but just don’t ever seem to be anywhere near trophies even before Jose arrived. When Pochetino was there I think that was the big chance to win something all they needed was to splash some cash on one or two quality players and they’d have more of a chance.
I think this is fundamental to where Spurs find themselves at this point in the 21st century. They are a club whom have celebrated style over substance and root and branch progressiveness for much of their history, the Nicholson years being the nearest contemporary shining light.

Jose is a symptom of the bad choices they make, it’s like the old Volkswagen Golf ad...This is the man who used to be a serial winner, but! Potch was a nice guy who’s management style whilst more relevant in terms of his tactics and thinking, but lacked that balance between single minded ruthlessness and success.

Like where we were three years ago Spurs need a root and branch clear out and the institution of a ‘winning’ mentality across every facet of the club. They require a management team led by a young fearless winner who surrounds himself with like minded staff and players.

They also require to institute a style of football which is sustainable in terms of the EPL and Europe. I don’t think Potch was miles away but clearly there was something missing as he continued to deliver Spurs to the nearly men podium. I hate to say but Steven Gerrard with champions league experience and perhaps a treble under his belt would probably be the perfect fit for Spurs.

Latest posts

Back