Jullien

If I'm thinking about this logically, Jullien most likely picked up the Covid while in hospital getting treatment for his injury.

Dragging him to the pub was a HUGE mistake!

49 staff and players. Sent across the world for a strict training regime during a global pandemic. Despite being on crutches we are expected to believe this as essential and not rest and relax getaway for a player who caught COVID.

SFA have really took the piss with Celtic to allow this trip. Yet have hid behind the sofa hoping it is swept away. A complete embarrassment of an organisation that dares to have professional in their title.

Once will win this league we need to go after all of them.

The SFA and SPFL are doing everything they can not to punish Celtic.

Get it right up every single one of the mentally challenged bastards
a762l-GQp-700wa-0.gif

BREAKING: The Celtic players told to self isolate for 10 days

Jullien
Barkas
Edouard
Ntcham
Soro
Rogic
Christie
Laxalt
Taylor
Forrest
Bitton
Ajer
Elhamed

Just saw this on Facebook not sure if true or not. My mistake Eduard mentioned

Also assumed that because Edward had it before that you couldn’t catch it again
You can catch it again.

From what I understand Bain in goals, full backs and front six Same as Ibrox, Ajer and another at centre back.

So enough to beat Hibs

Think Julien is the sacrificial lamb,you know what that lots like.Makes you hate them more.Imagine the spoon burners will be up for this tonight.

Training camps were allowed under the rules for elite sport. It's no use trying to pretend otherwise. Whether they were a good idea is another issue - and how Celtic manipulated things to ensure they and only they would get a warm weather training camp is also another issue. But how they behaved and the disregard for the SFA regulations on how training camps are to be conducted is the issue here.
They still had to come back to cold weather knowing Rangers have been up north and got a result.
Seems now that the team that will be put out tonight will have had the central heating as the core of their warm weather training!
Fancy going to Dubia to try and get back on course in a title race to have to self isolate and put a weaker side out to Try and catch up :))

Back