Just a few more “honest mistakes”

Rangersboy55

Once again, big calls going Celtic’s way which helped them break their curse at the Tony Macaroni. Every week they’re benefiting from poor officiating, ever since it was raised at the clubs AGM. This is what we’re up against. Our board instead of calling it out are too busy being pally with them, agreeing to friendlies which will earn them huge money to pay off child abuse victims. This is a club that tried to cease our existence in 2012 because of tax bills.

No hand ball for penalty no corner for 1st goal hand ball before there 2 nd goal how the feck don't these get called out sfa refs linesmen handing this title to the scum on a plate without any questions from the hierarchy full blown corruption on hand to give them the 40 million war chest shameful

No hand ball for penalty no corner for 1st goal hand ball before there 2 nd goal how the feck don't these get called out sfa refs linesmen handing this title to the scum on a plate without any questions from the hierarchy full blown corruption on hand to give them the 40 million war chest shameful
Nearly every week since Bankier called out refs, they’ve benefited from awful refereeing. They’ve got refs terrified.

It's not just that, their club invites officials down to their ground and they meet up with their youth sides and up and coming young players, so they already have a relationship with these youngsters when they break into the side. And that's just what we know about. They are light years ahead of us in that respect.

There were comparable situations in this game where Livi did not get the benefit of the doubt.

Rogic double handle ball juggle before the Livi own goal. Not given. Compare the penalty that was given. And a yellow card for the penalty.
giphy.gif

Hand ball and free kick to Livi? NO. Corner to ra sellic. They scored from the corner.
giphy.gif

Foul to Livi but no yellow card. It was 88m minutes before Timmy was booked.
giphy.gif

Taylor falls to the ground expecting a foul. Grabs the ball. Stops Livi attack. Free kick to Livi for hand ball but no yellow.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

See decisions like the one that led to them getting their corner for the goal, in a weird way I can let things like that go as those types of decisions happen all the time in football, a corner that shouldn't have been etc.

Its the fact that in almost every one ot their games now there is at least one incident which goes in their favour that's sinister. Case in point any one of two handballs in the box by a Motherwell player and no penalty, same thing happens in the opposition box for Celtic and no hesitation to award it.

*Edit - Just seen what Martindale said re the corner award. I'm still of the opinion that these decisions to happen from time to time but how Walsh can overrule two officials is beyond me without there being something more underhanded at play

There were comparable situations in this game where Livi did not get the benefit of the doubt.

Rogic double handle ball juggle before the Livi own goal. Not given. Compare the penalty that was given. And a yellow card for the penalty.
giphy.gif

Hand ball and free kick to Livi? NO. Corner to ra sellic. They scored from the corner.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Taylor falls to the ground expecting a foul. Grabs the ball. Stops Livi attack. Free kick to Livi for hand ball but no yellow.

The handball for the penalty Im sure that scenario is actually covered in breifings that its not a foul as he is supporting himself. Bit of a joke, as usual.

David martindale just said linesman and 4th official both said it was bye kick but ref gave corner for there 1st goal, martindale also saying handball by Rogic in build up in there
David martindale just said linesman and 4th official both said it was bye kick but ref gave corner for there 1st goal, martindale also saying handball by Rogic in build up in there 2nd goal
Nick Walsh the Celtic fan knows what’s at stake.

Its ok the board will promise some action round about ST renewal time. Might use phrases like we wont be found wanting or status quo cant continue, whilst rattling sabres.
We will lap it up, dig deep and then once again see no action and be screaming next season when Clancy is moved upstairs to over see VAR and incidents will still be missed

Just listening to Martindale there.

Both the Linesman and the 4th official told the referee it was a goal kick in the lead up to Celtic's opener - referee overruled his assistants to award the corner.

You just couldn't make it up.
Tbh I can see the corner call was a tough one but when he decides against the two other advices he has that seems very unusual .
The handball pre the 2nd goal is just ridiculous to miss unless I am wrong and that no longer counts as a hand ball dunno they have blurred the rules so much it’s gotten senseless

We deserve everything we get with officials now to be honest. We are soft as shite and make it so easy for them to go against us and for the filth.

If we had benefitted from dodgy decisions this season as much as they cûnts have, their support and board would be battering down the doors of the SFA and SPFL pressuring officials and demanding VAR. They’d be on a mission to ensure it was implemented asap.

Instead our club do nothing, and the vast majority of our support prefer to focus only on the poor form of the team rather than the cheating from officials all season that has ran concurrently with our poor form.

Would we still be top of the league if we hadn’t been a complete mess since the break? Absolutely. Would we still be top of the league if we had VAR or had officials that done their jobs properly? Absolutely.

They are getting all these beneficial decisions for a reason. The big speech about officials at their AGM wasn’t a token gesture.

We deserve everything we get with officials now to be honest. We are soft as shite and make it so easy for them to go against us and for the filth.

If we had benefitted from dodgy decisions this season as much as they cûnts have, their support and board would be battering down the doors of the SFA and SPFL pressuring officials and demanding VAR. They’d be on a mission to ensure it was implemented asap.

Instead our club do nothing, and the vast majority of our support prefer to focus only on the poor form of the team rather than the cheating from officials all season that has ran concurrently with our poor form.

Would we still be top of the league if we hadn’t been a complete mess since the break? Absolutely. Would we still be top of the league if we had VAR or had officials that done their jobs properly? Absolutely.

They are getting all these beneficial decisions for a reason. The big speech about officials at their AGM wasn’t a token gesture.
I'm happy you brought that up.
Just one instance here. I am convinced that Walsh wasn't giving a free kick for Maeda jumping in the air until Rogic complains.
Play is stopped and on we go.

giphy.gif

Outright cheating. I'll call it what it is.

Don't get the posters who claim the referees and linesmen are just poor officials who are scared to be seen as giving Rangers beneficial decisions despite them being correct for fear of being hounded by another club's fans or being held to trial by media.

If they see something and don't give it for these reasons its premeditated cheating.

Ok, if all clubs suffer it's just inadequate refereeing but the footage & yellow/red card stats continually shows 1 club to be a net beneficiary.

It's the Scottish version of the Calciopoli scandal in Italy. Crooked.

Outright cheating. I'll call it what it is.

Don't get the posters who claim the referees and linesmen are just poor officials who are scared to be seen as giving Rangers beneficial decisions despite them being correct for fear of being hounded by another club's fans or being held to trial by media.

If they see something and don't give it for these reasons its premeditated cheating.

Ok, if all clubs suffer it's just inadequate refereeing but the footage & yellow/red card stats continually shows 1 club to be a net beneficiary.

It's the Scottish version of the Calciopoli scandal in Italy. Crooked.
I really thought it was just poor officiating and it would die down once the pressure wasn’t constantly piled but if anything, Bankier, Hartson, Sutton etc have pulled a blinder and the refs are cheating out of fear.

Just one instance here. I am convinced that Walsh wasn't giving a free kick for Maeda jumping in the air until Rogic complains.

giphy.gif

That’s a man that knew his name was in the headlines after the filth AGM and was now doing his utmost to ensure he appeased those who criticised him.

Staggering to watch that. Shades of Thomson in that CIS final overturning a penalty because the scum players told him to.

giphy.gif

Thanks Ed, great work as usual.

I thought he was the best ref in the country until recently, but if you look back to Ross County, and I know we were stinking defensively that day, the the RED CARD he should have given against their defender ( Goodwin I think ? ) around the 25/30 minute mark changed that game.

He only gave yellow, but it was absolute assault on our defender ( Borna maybe ? ).

He’s been got at.

Last edited:

Both the Linesman and the 4th official told the referee it was a goal kick in the lead up to Celtic's opener - referee overruled his assistants to award the corner.

Really couldn’t

Re the overruling the linesman I remember a game at Ibrox where they scored after a dodgy decision that had the linesman running down the line shouting FOUL, FOUL, FOUL but he was ignored. SG went nuts about it as it was a definite foul.

giphy.gif
Said exactly the same at the time. Not sure how to even say "ach it's just the refs are terrible" anymore.

If that's Morelos he's told to get up. Most likely a stern talking to afterwards

#green&white'cinch ribbons' on the trophy@SPFLokay!
GET WITH THE PROGRAMME, how awkward would it be for the SPFL if the sponsors name was NOT to adorn the ribbons on the League Trophy?
Referee appointments are for such reasons....Willie Collum will be getting a wee reminder soon after midweek....probably for 3rd April.

Thanks Ed, great work as usual.

I thought he was the best ref in the country until recently, but if you look back to Ross County, and I know we were stinking defensively that day, the the RED CARD he should have given against their defender ( Goodwin I think ? ) around the 25/30 minute mark changed that game.

He only gave yellow, but it was absolute assault on our defender ( Bassey maybe ? ).

He’s been got at
If a "certain striker" did this the Compliance Officer would contact NASA for satellite imaging to upgrade it to a red.

Re the overruling the linesman I remember a game at Ibrox where they scored after a dodgy decision that had the linesman running down the line shouting FOUL, FOUL, FOUL but he was ignored. SG went nuts about it as it was a definite foul.
That game was a Parkhead actually mate, Collum played to the crowd.

I really thought it was just poor officiating and it would die down once the pressure wasn’t constantly piled but if anything, Bankier, Hartson, Sutton etc have pulled a blinder and the refs are cheating out of fear.
Shower of shitebag bastards not a shred of integrity between them, everything goes in their favour and our years of dignified silence has emboldened them further.

giphy.gif
Walsh caught bang to rights there, letting Rogic make the decision.

I thought Walsh was actually half decent, but when you see that and hear he overruled the linesman and 4th official to award the corner at their first goal, I quite literally smell a rat.

I thought Walsh was actually half decent, but when you see that and hear he overruled the linesman and 4th official to award the corner at their first goal, I quite literally smell a rat.
We let this happen in two ways.
SPFL has 12 teams and 11 moan like fvck. If you were a ref, you would take the easy way out every time.
Off the field Scottish society has allowed one set of fans and one club to threaten and attack referees. If you were a ref you would take the easy way out.

Human error I can cope with - it's going to happen or else Alfie would never miss a relatively easy chance, or McGregor would catch a simple cross ball at County.

The sheer frequency of occurrence it's painfully obvious pressure has been applied as I don't think there can be any other logical reason. Wouldn't say they've played a blinder as such, more I didn't expect anything else as they're lower than a snakes belly

Could be convinced otherwise if their remaining games have result changing decisions against them and they end up losing the league because of it!

Walsh was the referee who ignored Griffiths stamp on the Hamilton player Ruben.

I thought he had improved, but he’s resorted to type now.

Sfa hve got to do something about this bias. Its making a mockery of Scottish football

We let this happen in two ways.
SPFL has 12 teams and 11 moan like fvck. If you were a ref, you would take the easy way out every time.
Off the field Scottish society has allowed one set of fans and one club to threaten and attack referees. If you were a ref you would take the easy way out.

100% correct.

You’ve got a tough decision to make at work - do you side with the mild mannered colleague who will meekly accept your decision or the prick who will kick up a shitstorm if things don’t go his way?

Just heard that there. Laughable. How can any of these officials be relied upon as competent with decisions like that?

Twitter was full of Bears cursing the linesman Frank Connor for the call of awarding Celtic a corner in thd lead up to the Scums 1st goal, as it was him that flagged for both of Alfie's disallowed goals last night. So he is not as corrupt as many were suggesting!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Top class again, Edweird. Why aren't Rangers collecting these clips. ? We have no chance against this loaded dice every week.

Walsh was the referee who ignored Griffiths stamp on the Hamilton player Ruben.

I thought he had improved, but he’s resorted to type now.
Didn't realise that Grigo, well remembered.

Yep it seems a lot of us have been swayed by his correct decision to send off McGregor in the last old firm game of last season.

True colours well and truly on show now things are tight.

See decisions like the one that led to them getting their corner for the goal, in a weird way I can let things like that go as those types of decisions happen all the time in football, a corner that shouldn't have been etc.

Its the fact that in almost every one ot their games now there is at least one incident which goes in their favour that's sinister. Case in point any one of two handballs in the box by a Motherwell player and no penalty, same thing happens in the opposition box for Celtic and no hesitation to award it.

*Edit - Just seen what Martindale said re the corner award. I'm still of the opinion that these decisions to happen from time to time but how Walsh can overrule two officials is beyond me without there being something more underhanded at play

But the blatant fact is, these decisions don’t even themselves out !!

Latest posts

Back