Kamara's Lawyer on Talk Sport

Simon Jordan has spent more time questioning Aamer Anwar’s involvement than he has actually discussing Glen Kamara’s racist abuse.

I could see where Jordan was coming from regarding the protocol etc but he was trying to score points in the end regarding other examples etc...

Haha %^*& sake. Talk of ending oppression yet thinks he can dictate what players decide for themselves what to do? Aye ok Troy

He clearly doesn't understand why they didn't take the knee. It's their choice to do what they want to is he trying to tell someone else how to think and what to do!

100% back our Glen but Anwar not so much, as for the SFA they should have dealt with the disgraceful treatment of Mark Walters nearly 30 years ago at porkheid and tincastle which in all honesty was if anything worse, if a strong message had been sent then instead of being swept under an already bulging carpet, who knows progress may have been actually made.

He said on the morning show that he spoke to Connor and praised the two teams for their solidarity, so I’m surprised he has changed his opinion since 8am?

I was just about to post the same about Deeney. I'm guessing they've played a clip out of context from earlier and he's not joined them? Or I agree with you about changing his opinion.

He seemed very reasonable on what he was saying this morning for people not taking the knee - about doing something different for specific incidents they want recognised (e.g. GK)

He clearly doesn't understand why they didn't take the knee. It's their choice to do what they want to is he trying to tell someone else how to think and what to do!
Should have invited CG on if he wished to know that or even simpler listened to his pre-OF interview .
Sounds like a load of distraction and click bait to me . Pretty disgraceful production attutudes to Racism .

The SFA have now issued a mealy mouthed apology for a statement, clearly on the basis that Glen’s lawyer was going to raise the issue with them

I could see where Jordan was coming from regarding the protocol etc but he was trying to score points in the end regarding other examples etc...
I do tend to like him on talksport but i think he put his point across wrong today he's basically a Micheal Stewart with big words

100% back our Glen but Anwar not so much, as for the SFA they should have dealt with the disgraceful treatment of Mark Walters nearly 30 years ago at porkheid and tincastle which in all honesty was if anything worse, if a strong message had been sent then instead of being swept under an already bulging carpet, who knows progress may have been actually made.

It is bad regardless of how it happens but you are correct about the racial abuse that Mark Walter's took at Parkhead and Tynecastle back in 1988. It really was awful.

I think Jordon was missing the point, he was too hung up on the protocols of uefa, the lawyer's point was even with all the protocols and due process the punishment metted out does not fit the crime, with the example of the england team, also he said we seem to beleive automatically when the crime is about race, and that's something we should not do, which is only true if nobody had seen evidence of it, but in GK case, that's a moot point, as the whole world saw what took place

The back pages were referring to fruit and veg shops being sold out of bananas before a ball was kicked, im certain it was the bold Hugh who penned it ,this was the same time I stopped reading the Rhecord.

If anyone does the phone ins they should be bringing it up, nothings changed and we arre meant to be in the 21st century.

I think Jordon was missing the point, he was too hung up on the protocols of uefa, the lawyer's point was even with all the protocols and due process the punishment metted out does not fit the crime, with the example of the england team, also he said we seem to beleive automatically when the crime is about race, and that's something we should not do, which is only true if nobody had seen evidence of it, but in GK case, that's a moot point, as the whole world saw what took place
They could all have been better prepared for it really. Instead it didn’t achieve a great deal when it could have.

It is bad regardless of how it happens but you are correct about the racial abuse that Mark Walter's took at Parkhead and Tynecastle back in 1988. It really was awful.
Didnt Laurie Cunningham get the same treatment at Parkhead playing for Real Madrid?

They could all have been better prepared for it really. Instead it didn’t achieve a great deal when it could have.
Did they even look at what Protocols were in place and what the officials done - seems to me they were entirely negligent on Thursday . They were lost .

I wonder if he has had the same pop ar Wilfred Zaha who has also said he won’t take the knee anymore due to it being an empty gesture now.
Yes mate , these ar e not the first . Goldson already explained how they felt this sounds like Jordan being obnoxious for himself .

and the mentally challenged still call themselves the best fans in the world....

So is Jordan calling Glen a liar. I’m pretty sure if someone called me an effing anything right in my lughole I’d know what they had said.

Back