Kamberi

First time that could really see him for any length of time in a Rangers shirt and it wasn't a bad 35 minutes

Some neat play and passes. Looked quite sharp and took that goal well.

Has there been a replay to see if it was on/off yet?

Promising either way and hopefully more to come
he looks a decent player. Keen to see more of him but you know Gerrard will keep him on the bench. Offered strength on the wing.

Done not bad,wouldn't say he got me off my seat but looked not bad but the big question is which of the undroppables does he replace because we all know it doesn't matter how well you play it's whether the gaffer wants to leave one of his favs out and for me that's the worrying thing

Thought he did well.
I'd say he was offside for his goal though. I'm pretty much in line with it and it looked as though Morelos waited too long to release him.

Good performance from him today actually thought he took his goal well although ruled offside a clever player with good touch and movement.

The difference he made was a positive one.

Just for the midfield/defence to have another option when looking up made a difference to our play.

The partnership with Morelos is well worth exploring.

Morelos was isolated until he came on.

He was excellent, held the ball up and brought others into play.

I sit in SE3 inline with the 18 yard box so I have a decent view of it and kamberi was offside, If he's released a split second earlier he's onside.

I sit in GR7 and I thought he looked inside. It will be interesting to see it on TV.

FK coming on changed the game, his mere presence occupied their defence and opened the space for SA for the goal

He’s happy to come short and link the play which will come with the more games he plays

How anyone can tell from 35 mins of watching him play today that he isn’t good enough is staggering......it’s a lazy observation based on the fact he came to us from another SPL side

Based on 35 mins?

Kent is out of form, it happens. Our bi polar support don't help players who are low on confidence moaning and groaning at every single mistake.
Tell me how many assists and goals from Kent, do we persist with an out of form player.

Tell me how many assists and goals from Kent, do we persist with an out of form player.

Kent was doing just fine up until the winter break, I don't know the exact numbers of goals and assists and I don't really care tbh.

Gerrard got his substitution spot on today and very early for a change, Kamberi had a good 35 mins but claiming he's a better option than Kent is bizarre tbh.

Kent was doing just fine up until the winter break, I don't know the exact numbers of goals and assists and I don't really care tbh.

Gerrard got his substitution spot on today and very early for a change, Kamberi had a good 35 mins but claiming he's a better option than Kent is bizarre tbh.
On current form it’s certainly not a bizzare opinion.

Kamberi's shift was one of the few highlights today.Strong in possession, good movement and held the ball up well which helped to link up play with other players in a way that was missing up until then. .

You don’t care how many goals and assists he has!!, nothing bizarre about replacing a misfiring player.

He gave us much more of a physical presence up top & was holding the ball in well & bringing midfield into the game. Seemed to have a good understanding with Alfie. Offered much more to the team than Kent did. Would like to see us go with 2 up top more often.

You don’t care that Kent has 0 assists for the season in the league? He has scored 6 goals but yes zero assists. I think for a player playing where he does that is an awful stat & maybe part of the reason we have struggled middle to front since we came back from the split.

Offered something different than Kent. Horses for courses.

Credit to the manager for making the sub.

Held the ball up well. Tidy finish even though it was offside. Liked the way he linked with Alfie at times.

First time that could really see him for any length of time in a Rangers shirt and it wasn't a bad 35 minutes

Hibs reject, not good enough. Panic signing.
Copyright most of FF 2020. Likely from the same cunts screaming for Lyndon Dykes or Lawrence Shankland.

He' tall fast, only 24 and has great feet for a big man. He hasn't taken grezdas place in the Albania squad for no reason (another FF favourite amongst some). Before today he's had about 15 minutes off the bench in two appearances, no one can prove anything in that time unless you're Messi.

You don’t care that Kent has 0 assists for the season in the league? He has scored 6 goals but yes zero assists. I think for a player playing where he does that is an awful stat & maybe part of the reason we have struggled middle to front since we came back from the split.

Zero assists? Didn't he set up Aribo against Hamilton last week? Morelos in the semi final v Hearts?

He gave us much more of a physical presence up top & was holding the ball in well & bringing midfield into the game. Seemed to have a good understanding with Alfie. Offered much more to the team than Kent did. Would like to see us go with 2 up top more often.

This

Who would have thought a presence centrally would make a difference to our team. Someone who is direct. Get him up top with Fredo and get Hagi playing the ball to them.

done more in the first 10 minutes on the field than Kent for the entire length he was on.

Zero assists? Didn't he set up Aribo against Hamilton last week? Morelos in the semi final v Hearts?
He has zero assists in the league. Those were cup games. So yes zero assists in the league. That is an awful stat. Also fact you can only mention 2 Assist for the season so far tells it’s own story.

Did my msg not say that he has zero assists for the league ? Those were cup games. So yes zero assists in the league. That is an awful stat. Also fact you can only mention 2 Assist for the season so far tells it’s own story.

Back