Katic or edmunson

You think he’s a good attacking header of ball in the way of a Gough or Butcher?

Surprisingly, Goldson has scored 8 goals in 73 games for Rangers, according to Transfermarkt. Gough scored 37 in 427 according to wiki. Gives Goldson the faster scoring rate. Obviously over a comparatively short time frame.:)

Amazing how you can skew things with stats LOL. No, he’s not as good in the air as Butcher or Gough - but he’s doing fine.

It’s amazing to me that folk would want to dislodge Helander and Katic in favour of a kid who hasn’t faced a single competent attacking team yet.

Please stop raising the expectation of him, because when he doesn’t meet it yet the same people will write him off.

Helander said the other day he's surprised at the size of Rangers (knew we were a big club but didn't realise until he joined how big we really are) and that the football up here is completely different to what he's used to and is still trying to find his feet and adjust.

Which is no shock.

I think we'll go with Katić and Goldson.
Atleast he didn't say he was scared of playing Livingston

Goldson and Katic, after 2 week stint off and having our most reliable partnership in there would be best.

Definitely Katic for me. He'll be buzzing after his new contract, but his last performance at Tynecastle he was rock solid. Won everything that day and that's why he gets the nod for me.

Whichever one looks the best in training.

I think Katic is more suited than Helander against Rugby players but Edmundson looks like he can handle himself and I guess England's 4th tier probably has it's own share of Shot-Putters with elbows and football boots.

I support Goldson as the best centre back at the club but, given the league position, ( not to mention the debate on here ), yeah start Big George on Sunday with Nicko and, in the unlikely event it goes temporarily tits up which I don't believe it would, bring Connor on to stiffen things up !

No worries about this game so why don't we experiment and give GE the chance which, on the basis of his performances thus far, he deserves ! :))

Back