Keep believing

johnnyseahound

I commented last week, after the win against St Mirren, that our hopes of winning the league were slightly improved.
My logic was that after the split, we had to win five games out of five, to have a slim chance of claiming the title.
We now have to win our three remaining games.
Leaving goal difference aside, IF we can beat them at their own midden next week, anything is possible.
C'mon The Gers. You can do it.

They will. Come at us like deranged animals from first second next week if we sit of them they will destroy us

If we give up the. Midfield as we seem to be doing lately while 5 stand in a line up front they will destroy us

If we have a bit of balls and press then high don't let them get their own way we can win.

The thing is we need have whoever is wide dropping to midfield to make us solid so they can't play through us

I commented last week, after the win against St Mirren, that our hopes of winning the league were slightly improved.
My logic was that after the split, we had to win five games out of five, to have a slim chance of claiming the title.
Leaving goal difference aside, IF we can beat them at their own midden next week, anything is possible.
As mad as it sounds win our next 4 games and we'll probably win the treble.

Tavernier free kick gets us the win at The Piggery.

Both win our next game.

Killie beat them on the last day and we draw away at Tynecastle.

Job done.

100 per cent pal

Only thing in our favour of their complacency. They think they are going to destroy us.

Unfortunately I think we'll get one last humiliation from these players.

Just win next week then see what permutations we need.

St Mirren beating Kilmarnock next week would also be helpful, would mean they both potentially have something to play for in the last two matches, where as both our final opponents would be done for the season.

St Mirren beating Kilmarnock next week would also be helpful, would mean they both potentially have something to play for in the last two matches, where as both our final opponents would be done for the season.
Agree. All we can do is beat them and see where we are
Let's face it we are due one against them

CELTIC 1 RANGERS 3
I believe

Surely the laws of average must mean that we're due one of these performances against them when it just clicks. I fooking hope so. Strangers things have happened mind you.
Get right in their faces from the 1st minute and hopefully no stupid mistakes should at least give us a fighting chance. And hopefully the enigma shows up.

Tavernier free kick gets us the win at The Piggery.

Both win our next game.

Killie beat them on the last day and we draw away at Tynecastle.

Job done.

Mate.

Get this draw mentality ATF.

3 wins and we win the league.

If we head into the last game 2 or 3 points ahead that last thing we need is the thought process of it's done.

Guaranteed Hearts score first and then we are shitting it.

All hypothetical unless we win on Saturday.

Mate.

Get this draw mentality ATF.

3 wins and we win the league.

If we head into the last game 2 or 3 points ahead that last thing we need is the thought process of it's done.

Guaranteed Hearts score first and then we are shitting it.

All hypothetical unless we win on Saturday.

No we don’t. We need 3 wins and a 9 goal swing in goal difference.

Big Phil will have these boys in the kill zone. I’m sure of it. He will be fuming with the disrespect that crispy lips is showing us, and I’ve got a sneaky feeling it will bite him on his tranny loving arse.

Keep believing OP.

This is almost as important as us beating the mutants.

Kilmarnock needing just a draw next midweek against them is very important if we are to have even a sniff.

If I am being honest I just can't see it. If we were flying I would have a thread of hope but we look so vulnerable at the back and static up front.

If I am being honest I just can't see it. If we were flying I would have a thread of hope but we look so vulnerable at the back and static up front.
Yup same. Anything can happen in an OF which means not all is completely lost but even then I just can't see us having the gravitas to beat Dundee and Hearts when the pressure is on; so badly has this team let us down in the league this season when it matters.

Given what has gone before, I totally get where you are coming from Huistra, however, I pray the players find the belief to go there and take it right to the vile bastards.

We are due one at the piggery. God willing, next Saturday is our time.
I’d love nothing more than come back to this thread on Saturday with about 100 notifications saying I was wrong, mate. Just cannot see it

If we come out flying right in their faces and get an early goal to shut the crowd up, we might just have a chance.

If we dont concede within the first 10 minutes like the last few times that is.

We need to play on their over confidence and smugness, we need some drive and desire to put them into a box and we need to get into their faces. This can happen, no matter how unlikely it may seem, we have won leagues from worse positions than this.

I’d love nothing more than come back to this thread on Saturday with about 100 notifications saying I was wrong, mate. Just cannot see it
I get you mate. I’m angry with myself for believing that this squad had the balls to drive on when we had the advantage. They then revert to type.

I’m conceding f()ck all though. They need to leave everything on the pitch on Saturday. The thought of losing the league against that scumbag Rodgers is making me feel sick. If we done our job properly, he would have been chased out the crime scene months ago,

If the players had the heart and desire of our fanbase, I would be in no doubt.

I just don't get the confidence from this team that they can go to Parkhead Infront of a full home crowd and win.

I lay it down to them to prove me wrong and I really hope beyond all hopes that they do.

Back