Keith Lasley not happy Kent won Young Player of the Year

92k8YUb.gif

Fucking idiot, we are privileged to have a player of Kent's talent in our Country.
One season in men's football playing for hammer throwers doesn't suddenly give our kids the ability to be world beaters

The rage of Motherwell fans about this award has been something else. You’d think Turnbull is the second coming of Messi.

Incidentally I do think that if the votes were cast now rather than March Turnbull would probably win as he has been in some good form since Motherwell now have to play the rest of the bottom six.

The Turnbull that has been setting fire to the heather that we have only heard of in the last 6 weeks or so ?

Any sort of success coming out of Rangers these days really gets on the rest of the country’s tits and I’m loving every bit of it. When we win the treble next year I’m taking my full holiday allowance in the one go to make sure I get it right up plenty of them

Kent's done it a higher level than Turnbull. And he wasn't produced in this country so technically he can be right and still wrong.

Turnbull is the best young player in the league if you only look at the last 3 months.
But it is over the full season.

Funny how he never mentioned Hastie, who up till a few weeks ago was their player getting all the headlines. I wonder why that is.

Is Keith Lasley not a Rangers supporter? The guy is just giving an opinion like we all do.
Is he?? I honestly wouldn’t have guessed that, I always disliked him, he always seemed to put in good performances against us.

However his comments here aren’t worth getting upset over, he is just giving an opinion of his team mate and will always be biased

Bit OT but I thought Kent was mince yesterday, his form hasn't been great recently.
On his game he is fantastic though.

Bit OT but I thought Kent was mince yesterday, his form hasn't been great recently.
On his game he is fantastic though.
According to the gaffer Kent was ill yesterday mate ,felt rough at start of game and at half time was spewing up in the toilet thats why he took him off

Well if he signs for us he still has a chance to win it next year. You never know Turnbull might have voted for Kent

It over the season,never even heard of this kid a few weeks ago and would walk by him in the street now.

Seemingly took off spewing at H/T , wasn’t his normal self going by players .
Thought that myself, he looked to be struggling.
Doesn't excuse his performances in recent weeks though.
According to the gaffer Kent was ill yesterday mate ,felt rough at start of game and at half time was spewing up in the toilet thats why he took him off
Same as my reply to the other post mate, his form hasn't been great, smashing player though.

Fucking idiot, we are privileged to have a player of Kent's talent in our Country.
One season in men's football playing for hammer throwers doesn't suddenly give our kids the ability to be world beaters

Ryan Kent is a talented boy, but to be honest unless it's another loan deal I wouldn't be looking to buy him.
His end product needs to see quite drastic improvement.

No one would have battered an eye lid had a bheggar won young player of the year.

I've yet to see Turnbull grab a game by the bollocks and tear the opposition apart, time after time when getting in the ball. Kent has done that to numerous sides and in the last two games against the bheggars has been the best player on the park.

Get over it Lasley. Hope your hurting after we've pinched Hastie as well.

Back