Kemar Roofe Rumours

giphy.gif

Can’t see Aribo on the flank in this team anymore

I've no idea why I wrote Aribo when in my head I was picturing Hagi!

haha

Either way I see our front 6 as:

Morelos/replacement
Kent Aribo Hagi
Jack Kamara*​

*or Davis, Arfield, New Player, etc.

From what I've seen of Roofe, he's not a Morelos replacement.

Last edited:
The photo doing the rounds sure looks genuine.

I’ve never seen him play but excited that we are potentially making a signing for a key area.

I've no idea why I wrote Aribo when in my head I was picturing Hagi!

haha

Either way I see our front 5 as:

Morelos/replacement
Kent Aribo Hagi
Jack Kamara*​

*or Davis, Arfield, New Player, etc.

From what I've seen of Roofe, he's not a Morelos replacement.
As good as Alfredo is, I don't think we want a downgraded carbon copy. Our play with him in the side can be quite one dimensional. Roofe will offer threats in a variety of ways, more so than Alfredo and probably be a better fit to the dynamic way we look to be wanting to play.

if liverpool have Mane Firminio and salah we'll have Kent Roofe/Itten and hagi , same style but not of same standard

I was there first when craigie announced this so I feel extremely proud. Fantastic signing, who knew a WhatsApp message could actually be correct :eek: in all seriousness though well done craigie for taking it well

Egg on face
Awwww...Is the OP one your mates sweetie? Or are you just young?

Rumours about Roofe were’t new and certainly gaining traction. Glad it’s happened.

But I’m a bit too old to believe by default incredibly low post count newbies who claim to have inside info. Damn right I’ll call into question posts such as those.

If you want to believe posts by default, that’s your choice.

Awwww...Is the OP one your mates sweetie? Or are you just young?

Rumours about Roofe were’t new and certainly gaining traction. Glad it’s happened.

But I’m a bit too old to believe by default incredibly low post count newbies who claim to have inside info. Damn right I’ll call into question posts such as those.

If you want to believe posts by default, that’s your choice.
Eh naw mate, no idea who it is . Just sick of the "papish stuff" if people don't post much "sweetie"

Back