Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is angry and also deluded

Sole reason?
  • On 3 occasions they were allowed to finish matches with 11 men, despite having players guilty of red card offences that would go on to be applied retrospectively, once the points were secured. Morelos went on to score the winner in one of those games
  • they avoided important players missing matches through having to quarantine by falsifying Covid test results
  • the disciplinary set up favoured them, with no punishments or quarantines after multiple house parties, and even deferring Patterson's disciplinary for 5 weeks or whatever to allow Tavernier to recover from injury
  • opponents routinely had goals chalked off and penalties denied
  • they're cheating huns bastards
  • and smelly ugly bawbags
I totally agree that a quality keeper is needed if league sare to be won, but they had a lot more going for them than just that vile tramp McGregor having a good season
Sweet, sweet tears! B-D B-D B-D

This is hilarious. It is ugly, horribly dated and at no point in the future will cheap trashy architecture like this come back in to vogue.
I remember at the time they built it for their centenary year as the old Archibald Leitch building was going to be listed and it was nowhere near as good as Ibrox so they listed the Premier Inn entrance instead B-D

Joking aside, who the fook is that supposed to be today?
I picked a bad month to quit drinking.:rolleyes:

I went and looked up all their directors.:(

20210608-201141.jpg

Genuinely had no clue that the Beach Boys were funding those kuntz.

FBS

"Upwards of well above 30 mil" in the last year of his contract.
Also, the current all time oldest lady's front bottom to play for an under 21s team.

I mind when I was a wee guy, a boy from our block, a good 4 year older than us used to come out and play football with us. Flying into tackles and blasting the ball into us and that, as a wee ego boost, cause he looked better amongst us daft wee dicks. Just sayin'.

Bewilderment home awaits this font of knowledge buffoon?
The gospel according to Gordon is bright and wonderful, the happy clappy goon brigade have nothing to fear, embrace the Australian flange, surf's up :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back