Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA4-AF009-F822-49-F1-8-A33-BAD2-F70-E0-D4-F.jpg
This is fucking glorious
One of them in my work said the sectarian abuse Duffy has gotten 'taints' the the title for Rangers. (I know, you could take a blowtorch to their necks and it wouldn't leave a mark)

I replied: There's not a chance in the world the sectarian abuse flung at Duffy is by Rangers fans, it's by timposters, we all love Agent Doofy, I then told him police were investigating and bet him £50 that if they catch someone for it that it's definitely a Celtic fan and not a Rangers fan. He wouldn't take the bet.

If people want to get upvotes on those reddits seemingly all they need to do is make a joke about Thatcher's death, it is quite sad really.

You know how that celtic fan is has got in legal trouble for making sick jokes about Captain Tom's death, I was wondering if these celtic fans who joke about Thatcher's death could get in legal trouble for it? Thatcher's family could complain to the police in Scotland and they'd probably have to do something about it.

It is sad when you see Rangers fans on reddit trying to ingratiate themselves to the nationalist celtic fans by coming out with all the usual anti-British pro-SNP patter about the butchers apron etc. They could be called 'Uncle Tom' Rangers fans, as they are just behaving obsequiously towards nationalist celtic fans.

You don't even need to go as far back as Thatcher.

Comment about Nicola= you are evil.

Comment about Boris= you are God.

Love how so many of them seem to be banging on about the Union and Orange Walks as well as Rangers just now, like all the bitterness in their lives has just welled up and exploded. Normal service in this country is being resumed.

Let's face it, nothing appropiate will happen to hun.
They are allowed to do anything they want, as their support is an untapped reservoir for independence.

Catholics, sporting rules, social rules, medical rules can all get to eff. They can have their celebration and they will have their walks.

Along with the anti-catholic pish back in full flow as well:))

They are very much back in their comfort zone now.

This one's taking it well :)) :

"I think you are completely missing the point. I will be the first to say that I think that a strong challenge will help us in the long run...I just wish it wasn’t from your rancid bigoted organisation that brings nothing positive whatsoever to Scottish society at all...and is willing to cheat in any way possible... be it dodging covid protocols, biased refereeing, flouting financial fair play rules, dodging tax etc etc to achieve its goals...safe in the knowledge that there will be no repercussions whatsoever from a compliant and biased media, footballing governing body or judicial system....the dream for me would be for Scotland to get two places at the top Champions League table, and an Aberdeen (with a new stadium), Hearts, Hibs or a Dundee United to somehow qualify too...that would be the game changer....and the new Huns to fold again like their last toxic incarnation....what’s done is done this season, a freak season..winning a league during a pandemic....I've put that one beside your old clubs shared league 1 wins, World War l regional championship wins and double contract / unregistered player / tax cheating Premiership wins for relevance.....I’m quite happy in the knowledge that we’ve won two nine in a rows, an invincible treble, the quadruple treble, the European Cup, and will hopefully overtake the two Hun clubs trophy haul (when added together) in the near future.... yours is an Empire built on sand...watch out for those Champions League qualifiers in the Summer, they can be quite tricky...btw it’s funny how your fans are out in force during a lockdown for a global pandemic...but were nowhere to be seen when your old club was dying....ps make sure don’t cancel your golf membership, you’ll be needing it again soon."

Yeah cause Scotland will be awarded two champions league places on the basis a bunch of yahoos losing 8-2 to Sparta Prague and the two qualifying games Aberdeen or Hibs will play against goat herders from Albania.

Oh and the bit about Champions league qualifiers is ironic considering his own mob will probably be getting spanked by some medicore team from Hungary again.

Maybe that fool should be more concerned with his own shambles of a club who currently have a bigger wage bill than the Ajax side who got to a Champions league semi final but are nothing more than a joke domestically and in Europe.

Let's face it, nothing appropiate will happen to hun.
They are allowed to do anything they want, as their support is an untapped reservoir for independence.

Catholics, sporting rules, social rules, medical rules can all get to eff. They can have their celebration and they will have their walks.

Along with the anti-catholic pish back in full flow as well:))

They are very much back in their comfort zone now.
Also the numbers saying this season doesn’t count because of Covid when they were awarded a title last season because of it, you love to see it.

had a right laugh at this post on there

"Apparently a wee boy got passed through the dressing room window, and the hun players have had to take down any videos with him in it. No idea if that’s the case, but it’s kicking about. eff all will be done anyway.

We should have pictures of these clowns antics from yesterday pinned to the dressing room wall and go out and blow them away next season."

that's what I call projecting

I'm just treating it like a Bobby Ewing moment

As far as I'm concerned this year didn't happen football wise.

Will be going for 10 next year as competitive football without fans is pretty pointless.

More and more fans are coming to that conclusion across Europe.

This season helped pass the time during lockdown but ultimately there were so many freak results as to make expunging the season the only reasonable solution.

Diddy players have taken it seriously but most haven't.

McIlroy said it about the golf. 'Its nice to be out playing but I can't get the edge without the fans it is pretty pointless in a way so you will find a lot of freak results'.

Adam Smith :))

Maybe he is an undercover bear afterall.

And don’t you fûcking forget it tomtom:shh:
Trump gathering?? They are absolute nutcases. I didn't see anybody storming the trophy room or murdering staff.
All the sharkhead "after match meltdowns" must not have happened either this season.

I said months ago that 55 would be like the Mo Johnston signing, it would screw them for years. I reckon now getting 55 might do more damage.

had a right laugh at this post on there

"Apparently a wee boy got passed through the dressing room window, and the hun players have had to take down any videos with him in it. No idea if that’s the case, but it’s kicking about. eff all will be done anyway.

We should have pictures of these clowns antics from yesterday pinned to the dressing room wall and go out and blow them away next season."

that's what I call projecting
Wow! :D

Getting the disclaimer in at the end I see!
Not playing your main challenger at all for four seasons and two seasons with a major rebuilding job on limited funds doesn’t count then,so not only have we won 55 and stopped them in their tracks it’s now not an achievement pathetic .The hurt they are feeling is going to be there for a long long time their supporters are really poisonous and that’s just to their own Club.

Will be going for 10 next year as competitive football without fans is pretty pointless.

This season helped pass the time during lockdown but ultimately there were so many freak results as to make expunging the season the only reasonable solution.

McIlroy said it about the golf. 'Its nice to be out playing but I can't get the edge without the fans it is pretty pointless in a way so you will find a lot of freak results'.

I'm starting to think he is undercover aswell now.

They want Null & Void when the league's over :D

smudgethecat

First name on the team-sheet

8:50 AM - Today#82
If ever conditions for null and void had been met, it was after yesterday's mutant covid party. Police this time will do everything to ensure games go ahead, the masonic orange carrot

The league doesn't really count because ra Sellick weren't strong but they were happy to accept 7 titles when we either had points deducted, were not even in the same league as them or had a team full of Championship players.

Brilliant
Using the country coefficient to compare strengths of leagues, the Scottish league is objectively as strong as it has been in years. So they can choke on that

A bit like celebrating cup wins v lower division teams?

Or rioting at your stadium because you lost a couple of games?
Pic looked good so went to have a look trumpet is a lawyer, works at sky and still the bitterness flows like a rancid river.

Just wait til we get the point we need:

It will be all over the media its 55 and our first title in 10 years and they will be slabbering online to anyone who will listen:

"They pure died man!! Its their first title so it pure is man!'

Thats it. Thats how they will spend their day.

Their agony is fantastic B-) B-) B-)
Spend their summer B-) B-) B-)

B-D B-D B-D B-D

Until we use the conduit snp to finally break the union and then rid ourselves of snp, labour, tory we will have to put up with this sh*te. Beating them on the park just papers over the cracks of what you're talking about.
We pander to these right wing fascists, and dont ever forget that is all they are, small men who roam in packs and wouldnt have the balls to act the way the do without their lodges. Times are gonny change over the next 10 years or so, here and in the north.
When you look out your window and see fireworks falling out the sky tonight, see them as the dying embers of a brutal medieval empire.
Our flame has been burning for centuries and its never been so bright
Winter is coming for you all right ya muppet.

Yep man City, inter ect are all fill of Diddy players

They want Null & Void when the league's over :D

smudgethecat

First name on the team-sheet

8:50 AM - Today#82
If ever conditions for null and void had been met, it was after yesterday's mutant covid party. Police this time will do everything to ensure games go ahead, the masonic orange carrot
Desperate. Absolutely desperate.

What are these mythical conditions for null and void that need to be met. Let’s be honest, his conditions for null and void being met is ”Rangers win the league“.

But not finishing the League last Season like most of the other major Leagues is ok then ,the Leagues where finished with no crowds in attendance does that mean being awarded a Title has more merit than playing one out to a conclusion under the same guidelines as this Season.

Desperate. Absolutely desperate.

What are these mythical conditions for null and void that need to be met. Let’s be honest, his conditions for null and void being met is ”Rangers win the league“.
Now that's enough @Tailwind you are painting him to be some sort of wild-eyed rancid mentally challenged bastard when in reality... second thoughts carry on the good work my friend.

Only thing they are clinging onto is the unbeating season from a few years ago.
The overreaction from them (if we fail), will be staggering.
In my eyes it’s only an unbeaten domestic season if we win both cups. Europe is my priority now, then an unbeaten league campaign I guess. I don’t want us bursting a gut in the league if we make the quarters.

Reddit is heavily skewed towards those below the age of 40, middle class, studenty, woke as %^*& - that kinda thing.

If youd ever spent much time on reddit youd know these people certainly arent as intelligent as they would like to think they are
I always thought Reddit was for 30 something neckbeard virgins who live in their mothers basement. Maybe that’s just the IT forums though.

"Used to support Rangers, I was even in Manchester for the infamous UEFA cup final. Can honestly say, generally speaking, a more unpleasant bunch of people you could never hope to meet. I stopped following the team just so I wouldn’t be associated with the bigotry and hatred that flows through the support."

State of that whopper hahahahaha, good riddance ya rat.
Did he aye!

I always thought Reddit was for 30 something neckbeard virgins who live in their mothers basement. Maybe that’s just the IT forums though.

I use Reddit a lot and I’m older than 30 and married, and have a house!!! But seriously it is heavily skewed toward social justice warriors now. I joined because 4 chan got too much and Reddit seemed a calmer place to see funny photos and get different news and information you don’t see on the bbc. Now you’ll get downvoted if you say anything slighty against things like BLM, anything anti LGBT or the Me Too movement, criticism of the left and the Democratic Party.

But it still is good for funny stuff. Also R/Soccer has pretty much all the goals from most games around the world a minute after they happen. It was very useful if you’re working during any of our games to see the goals (not that I’m advocating illegal means to watch our games!!)

I’ve been seeing a narrative around our stadium being empty whilst we were in the 3rd division etc. I still went week in week out and as far as I remember they were full houses all the way back up the divisions.

You just wonder how they can say things, spread it and believe it.
Meanwhile back on planet reality, in the third division we were playing in front of full houses while their shit pit was half empty while winning the league.

I use Reddit a lot and I’m older than 30 and married, and have a house!!! But seriously it is heavily skewed toward social justice warriors now. I joined because 4 chan got too much and Reddit seemed a calmer place to see funny photos and get different news and information you don’t see on the bbc. Now you’ll get downvoted if you say anything slighty against things like BLM, anything anti LGBT or the Me Too movement, criticism of the left and the Democratic Party.

But it still is good for funny stuff. Also R/Soccer has pretty much all the goals from most games around the world a minute after they happen. It was very useful if you’re working during any of our games to see the goals (not that I’m advocating illegal means to watch our games!!)
Sounds like a good place to send Punk Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back