Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

They had a fans forum thing a few days ago with the new CEO basically it's where the club try to placate the mentalists .

One of the questions asked was about the obituary their director Brian Wilson did on Walter Smith for The Guardian .

Because Wilson said in the obituary Rangers were in administration and demoted down the leagues they were going Tonto this was the answer they got from the CEO .

They were probably technically in sisters when we played first games.

It is genuinely crazy how such a monumental moment in Scottish society and how Rangers came to be in Div 3 has been spun lied about and generally falsified to the point Brian Wilson gets pilloried for stating facts.

That many people have the lies as fact its difficult for truth to be heard.

Rangers were forcibly ejected from the SPL by vote after transferring the assets from one company to another. There was no sporting sanction or rule requiring this. 9 Chairman put their hands up and said ‘you’re out’.

Rangers ended up in Div 3 because the SFA (John Reids placemen waiting for the coming day) wanted to declare them cheats with zero infrastructure or money or scope within Rangers to defend themselves.
Even more crazy their board has to try and placate them for fear of more shark throwing .

They had a fans forum thing a few days ago with the new CEO basically it's where the club try to placate the mentalists .

One of the questions asked was about the obituary their director Brian Wilson did on Walter Smith for The Guardian .

Because Wilson said in the obituary Rangers were in administration and demoted down the leagues they were going Tonto this was the answer they got from the CEO .

They really are sad bastards.

Slightly off topic,but I have to question why a sellik fan was asked to do an obituary for a Rangers great?
No neutral journalists or even a Rangers fan,the obituary may have been respectful but I find it suspicious that the only guy they could find to write about a Rangers icon was someone who hates us and our club.

It is genuinely crazy how such a monumental moment in Scottish society and how Rangers came to be in Div 3 has been spun lied about and generally falsified to the point Brian Wilson gets pilloried for stating facts.

That many people have the lies as fact its difficult for truth to be heard.

Rangers were forcibly ejected from the SPL by vote after transferring the assets from one company to another. There was no sporting sanction or rule requiring this. 9 Chairman put their hands up and said ‘you’re out’.

Rangers ended up in Div 3 because the SFA (John Reids placemen waiting for the coming day) wanted to declare them cheats with zero infrastructure or money or scope within Rangers to defend themselves.
The year will be 3021 and the celtic CEO will still be fielding questions about what happened in 2012.

Slightly off topic,but I have to question why a sellik fan was asked to do an obituary for a Rangers great?
No neutral journalists or even a Rangers fan,the obituary may have been respectful but I find it suspicious that the only guy they could find to write about a Rangers icon was someone who hates us and our club.

I know he writes a column, probably just this that he has used to write about Walter.

I'm guessing here, he was a journalist before he was a MP and at one time he was the Scottish football correspondent for The Guardian .

So he possibly had a relationship with Walter from those days but I agree he is no friend of our fans or club .

I'm guessing here, he was a journalist before he was a MP and at one time he was the Scottish football correspondent for The Guardian .

So he possibly had a relationship with Walter from those days but I agree he is no friend of our fans or club .
Son of a minister ….

Imagine our club even responding to that lunatic fringe, even the spins would have behaved better in such circumstances

They can’t fill their stadium as it is never mind going up to 80,000 which the redevelopment would give them. Glad to see they are talking about their own club for once right enough.
Can just imagine the ad.
40000 unwashed mentally challenged terrorist supporting halfwit scumbags needed to join other 40000 unwashed.................. only the self entitled need apply.

This weeks edition of the alternative view comes with a free tinfoil hat

Quotes the gaffer saying the Porteous challenge is a leg-breaker if he catches Aribo and his argument against it is to say he didn’t catch him? Then uses photos of Gerrard making bad tackles (not sure what his point is here), forgetting that until last year Brown and Lennon were their heroes.
Neck, blowtorch

Can you imagine the levels of pressure that’ll be cranked up before the new year game at the piggery? Impossible to think of a Scottish referee taking charge of that. Be like having an accused murderers best mate on the jury, i.e. impartiality is out the window. They will be terrified to give us so much as a throw in. Not one to worry about right now, but we’ll need to box clever in the run up - set our own narrative.

Can you imagine the levels of pressure that’ll be cranked up before the new year game at the piggery? Impossible to think of a Scottish referee taking charge of that. Be like having an accused murderers best mate on the jury, i.e. impartiality is out the window. They will be terrified to give us so much as a throw in. Not one to worry about right now, but we’ll need to box clever in the run up - set our own narrative.
Enough of this paranoia and panic mate. Before every game against them we hear this. The ref will be Scottish and under no more pressure than any ref since we got back. We are the better team. Chill. If we lose blame us for not attacking and defending properly.

Back