Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I don't understand how they can, though.

The laws are you must provide a "reasonable allocation" - teams were exempt whilst there were red zones, which are now gone.

Rangers need to push that but I've a feeling it's probably a MyGers/corporate/VIP/supporters bus allocation headache they can be doing without and will accept it lying down.
Can you imagine the carnage that would be caused? Vaccine passports, Rangers supporters getting refused entry etc. Those animals would go to any lengths.

It's been a while since I have been on here, delightful result and a missed penalty in injury time.

The Greek lad being compared to Chris Killen B-D
On a different note I met Chris' sister when he played for Man City. A real looker and very nice to talk to.

Oh, this one's just glorious... B-)

Blatant shirt pulling by whatever fat carrot won that header to assist their goal there. Notice how the referee didn't give anything? Notice how the Motherwell defenders legs didn't randomly collapse from under him? Even more of a shirt pull than the Aberdeen one midweek. Will be interesting to see how clowns like McFadden and that stupid looking hun idiot with the world's worst accent analyse that one.

And another gem... :cool:

That 4 point difference has been accumulated through them being refereed to a different standard in my opinion.

Their penalties away to St. Mirren, St. Johnstone & Aberdeen were highly questionable (not penalties) and the sending off of Porteus at home to Hibs (0 shots up to that point) were instrumental to their current league position.

I cannot see the hun monkey's luck continuing for the entire season.

The huns are pish, ok

West End Bhoy

1 min. ago#12542
The underlying numbers are good, but we’re not really kicking on. We lead in every metric. We have plenty of time to turn this around.

I really eff hate Livingston. Not excusing some poor performances yesterday, but Bayern would’ve struggled to score against them yesterday.

An ugly side, I hope they are relegated along with whatever side Malky Mackay manages
"We lead in every metric"

Well apart from points but ye know Angeball, Resolution 12 etc... etc...

I never even saw 1 penalty shout for Motherwell .. can anyone enlighten me when these were?
If we're using saturday as an example of what a penalty is, Motherwell were no doubt denied two.

Tav was close to Watt at the cutback that could have made it 2-0, they got a second corner about 5 minutes after their goal.
I'm sure McGregor was seen talking to someone.

Both stonewallers IMO.

I don't understand how they can, though.

The laws are you must provide a "reasonable allocation" - teams were exempt whilst there were red zones, which are now gone.

Rangers need to push that but I've a feeling it's probably a MyGers/corporate/VIP/supporters bus allocation headache they can be doing without and will accept it lying down.
I’m pretty sure Ross County are demanding a red zone is in place for next weeks game at Ibrox- so not as cut and dry as saying they must give an allocation because there is no red zone- seems that both clubs need to be in agreement over whether red zones are implemented

Two days on and they are still moaning about Madden.

Words fail.

It's the yahoo mindset despite six defeats and one draw against Rangers over the last two years, losing the league by 25 points last season and Rangers being four ahead of them this season without really playing all that well they simply can't admit Rangers are a better team so need to look for any excuse at all and referees are the default one for them.

This mob has even accused their own players and board of being part of a conspiracy against themselves over the last year or so rather than just admit Rangers are better.

Perhaps my wording was wrong- Ross county want a red zone - we need to implement the red zone - one club only needs to want a red zone
Would look incredibly petty although not surprising if Celtic don’t have a red zone in any other home game but implement one for the old firm game.

Have they had away fans in since the red zone was scrapped?

Latest posts

Back