Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Screenshot-20211031-151839-com-brave-browser.jpg
Was that done with MS Paint on a computer with only 4-bit colours?

I'd like to think that VAR would be a bit more sophisticated than that!

they won almost everything, for nine years, because of what happened to us, but it’s all a conspiracy?

Mental.
Yes. The only reason they won 9 and a quad treble , is because WE LET THEM. Remind them of this at every opportunity. It was all part of our grand plan to see see what 1998 felt like from a celtic fans perspective.

What I don’t understand is why they keep acting like this is big news every single time we win a game. It‘s always a big OMG moment, game after game, season after season, decade after decade.

Sports psychologists would have a field day with these mentalists. It cannot be good for their players having a ready made excuse for defeat before you even step on the pitch. They are weak and there’s a major sense of entitlement in their DNA.
You mean like the boy Tom Lucas who is getting plenty of attention in today's papers analysing what is wrong with Rangers.

Amongst his former clients is listed Celtc, so I guess there is no more anyone can do for them lol

Commenting on UEFA posts about some sort of grand conspiracy……

After appearing to undergo something of a mini revival in recent weeks, one weekend of adversity has really set their fragile minds back again.

Given their away form in Europe, I’m not without hope that even an average Ferencvaros can beat them on Thursday and pile it on
Narrative yesterday afternoon, Hearts and Tramps to overtake Rangers.

13.50 today, 4 points clear :))

Back