Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Absolute psychopaths. Didn’t read it all but three points from the start of that ramble;

1. They can’t even bring themselves to say that it was Britain fighting against the Nazis and eventually won. They are actually so damaged that they hate their own country that much.

2. He talks about a position of strength as soon as Celtic built their stadium. Said stadium is now a crumbling wreck and well past its replacement date. It will cost them a fortune to replace / repair and they are going to end up killing someone first.

3. They are so full of hatred that they are comparing us with Nazis. It will be completely lost on them the fact that the country they do desperately want to be attached to actually supported the Nazis.

Absolute weirdos.
The thing with the stadium will always be an issue but if a bug bear as well

Size wise even with an average sale price of 250 for those 10k seats is 2.5 mill add in Cup games games in Europe etc your talking potentially 5 mill extra in income a year. That's being on cheap side of tickets.

Yes they will have to replace longer term but so will we as well at some point.

This is where sustainability Comes into it we need to get into a situation of player trading and cl every year to then look to increase stadium to 65 or 70k

But best way to do it is get a big company to

Size wise even with an average sale price of 250 for those 10k seats is 2.5 mill add in Cup games games in Europe etc your talking potentially 5 mill extra in income a year. That's being on cheap side of tickets.

This is where sustainability Comes into it we need to get into a situation of player trading and cl every year to then look to increase stadium to 65 or 70k

Thing is for starters they don’t sell out their shit tip very often . And also they tend to be cheaper their Europa package was only £70 odd I think compared to our £118 . So doubt thier match day revenue is a big as is portrayed .

They will have to replace shorter term, not longer term. As I said, the stadium is well past its shelf life.

images

WTF did I just read! I mean it's all very well trying to be a smartarse portraying your rivals as Nazi's/Hitler but it doesn't work quite as well when you effectively become that lovable genocidal rogue Joseph Stalin as part of the analogy!!!

The superior force always succeeds eventually in a battle of attrition? The Vietnamese might disagree...

Absolute psychopaths. Didn’t read it all but three points from the start of that ramble;

1. They can’t even bring themselves to say that it was Britain fighting against the Nazis and eventually won. They are actually so damaged that they hate their own country that much.

2. He talks about a position of strength as soon as Celtic built their stadium. Said stadium is now a crumbling wreck and well past its replacement date. It will cost them a fortune to replace / repair and they are going to end up killing someone first.

3. They are so full of hatred that they are comparing us with Nazis. It will be completely lost on them the fact that the country they do desperately want to be attached to actually supported the Nazis.

Absolute weirdos.
Who is this person,he/she is totally bonkers.They try to come across as a pseudo intellectual type but they are clearly a seriously damaged individual.

No they are Russia we are Germany as I know a bit about ww11 history some of his facts are wrong , especially about them being the biggest supported team in the universe because of the Irish & I am more than sure we have more bears in North America than filth fans , another thing when they talk about us going burst again because we have no money & we have all this supposedly debt & they are worth millions & they are the good guys , why doesn't any of them not mention the obvious which could cost them millions not once have I heard anything off their mouthpieces about the crimes that took place at the knew camp , & they don't own that either .
Just took 3 to the piggery, doing the tour they said. I was wondering if the were getting the tour, the WHOLE TOUR ? as in, this is the cupboard where the pictures were found !?

None of us are upset with your piece, we are only upset that you've not been sectioned yet ya fkn loony
He is getting ripped to shreds on his Twitter page about that blog . This is how desperate he is he retweeted a picture from Ibrox when the German team played Scotland in the thirties before the war.

The swastika flag was flown that day because it was the German flag the same team played Ireland and England with the same flag flying in those countries.

Desperate to try and link the club and fans with the Nazis yet history shows it was fans of his own club that had Nazi sympathies at the time .

Last edited:
He getting ripped to shreds on his Twitter page about that blog . This is how desperate he is he retweeted a picture from Ibrox when the German team played Scotland in the thirties before the war.

The swastika flag was flown that day because it was the German flag the same team played Ireland and England with the same flag flying in those countries.

Desperate to try and link the club and fans with the Nazis yet history shows it was fans of his own club that had Nazi sympathies at the time .
He's a headbanger

Yeah laughing at your ridiculous ,deranged moon howling blog makes me really upset .

How ironic coming from the lowlife filth who claimed a few weeks back that Rangers having a cryptocurrency sponsor was on par with the holocaust.

The same demented sick in the head individual who was writing blogs demanding that Ian Livingstone be removed from the Celtic board because he was Jewish.

No one at Rangers needs to take a mortality lesson from a fat demented hate filled bigot like James Forrest that's for sure.

How ironic coming from the lowlife filth who claimed a few weeks back that Rangers having a cryptocurrency sponsor was on par with the holocaust.

The same demented sick in the head individual who was writing blogs demanding that Ian Livingstone be removed from the Celtic board because he was Jewish.

No one at Rangers needs to take a mortality lesson from a fat demented hate filled bigot like James Forrest that's for sure.
Yeah I forgot about that blog FFS he has a real obsession about using Nazi analogies in his fairy stories .

Thing is for starters they don’t sell out their shit tip very often . And also they tend to be cheaper their Europa package was only £70 odd I think compared to our £118 . So doubt thier match day revenue is a big as is portrayed .
In recent accounts did they not have similar/less ST money despite selling more total number of STs?

What have we become as a nation. Reading some of that stuff from Forest and Ill Phil it hard to understand how a persons life can become so obsessive about hating a football club.

But they publish that tripe and other sad souls read it. It exposes the depths of division we have in our country. Hating is now way more important than anything else. It is now normal to define yourself on what you hate rather than what you stand for.

Tge more you hate the more you define yourself it seems in some quarters. These people genuinely need help.

Regardless of the referee though to be fair I've read other judgements he has made that had timmy raging . The very fact someone is going to these lengths to try and prove refs are biased towards Rangers is disturbing.

The guy that writes that blog does analysis on Celtic games and was asked at the start of the season if he could do it by fantasy Phil . Though Mcgillivan wanted him to compare the decisions between domestic and European fixtures but he hasn't done that so far.

This was the little summary he wrote for the season so far .

The key words in his summary are "These are very small samples." Probably specific hand picked games where he perceives that they have a grievance. As the sample size is small, he immediately, though unintentionally, declares it completely irrelevant.

He's written yet another blog about Nazis over the last half hour.

The guy is truly demented, not sure what kind of parents he had but they must have been truly disgusting individuals.

The hate in his mind is really disturbing.
I just read it, absolutely moronic where he basically just doubles down on what he wrote yesterday .
He has tried to shift focus onto Rangers fans claiming that it's us that are moon howling and being hunks .
He has also put the photograph of the Scotland v Germany game at Ibrox in the thirties where the swastika was flying in the blog without any context .

Such a childish move from someone who is supposed to be a adult . He tries to ridicule Rangers fans by saying it was a analogy he was using and not calling us Nazis .But then contridicts himself by posting photos which are trying to paint the club and fans as Nazis he is a imbecile.

He is getting ripped to shreds on his Twitter page about that blog . This is how desperate he is he retweeted a picture from Ibrox when the German team played Scotland in the thirties before the war.

Very interesting connection between their beloved Irish Republic and the Nazi reich

Nazi salutes at Dalymount

Irish admiration of Nazism

Back