Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

They seem to have a stream of mentalists on tiktok, actually, that's just in society in general. Tiktok is a true reflection.

How the %^*& can they claim our wages are higher than theirs?
They just lie, it’s that simple.
Make up some shit, your pals will believe you. Maybe even a glass of Buckie or two or two in it.
Then, when it doesn’t come to pass, you blame anybody you decide to.
It’s all part of the cover up, the conspiracy, the oppression.
Job done and, there might just be another couple of Buckie’s coming your way.

The funny thing is and I think I’m representative in this; I don’t watch Celtic. I don’t read about them. Don’t know about their players. Or their annual accounts. Don’t hang around their FB pages posting. The Rangers fan media I listen to barely mentions them.

Yet on every single thing about Rangers there’s a raging Anthony squealing Sevco. The Tenement Sheepsters are also at it now. Imagine hating another team more than you love following the one you profess to support. Does that not indicate your motivations have f-all to do with football?
i think they have all signed up to some bot network so as soon as something with our club is mentioned they get emailed, texted, letter sent special delivery, telegramed, whatsapped, twatted etc so they can swoop down enmasse to comment. or they spend every living second checking all media outlets.

either is entirely possible and each as scary.

How the %^*& can they claim our wages are higher than theirs?

It's part of the propaganda hype to big up fat Ange.

The narritve they've pushed since he got the job is that he's some kind of magician who took over and won the league with 50p found down the back of the sofa when in reality he inherited the most expensive sqaud in the league with the biggest wage bill on his first day in the job and has spent over £50m in his time there.

When it comes to that particular moron he thinks if Kent and Morelos sign on again that will push our wages higher. Currently there is about £5m in difference. But to give you the level of intelligence we're working with here he also wrote this a few months ago.

Two deluded mental cases having a conversation about Rangers.

One is Walter Mitty character who thinks he's got sources inside Rangers and the EPL but never gets anything correct. Yeah we certainly got rid of all our first team players in January and are now using only youth players :rolleyes:

The other is a complete jobless moron who spends 12-15 hours a day reposting newspaper clippings from 2012 on twitter.

When it comes to that particular moron he thinks if Kent and Morelos sign on again that will push our wages higher. Currently there is about £5m in difference. But to give you the level of intelligence we're working with here he also wrote this a few months ago.

Zero out of three there.
Better than they usually do.

Two deluded mental cases having a conversation about Rangers.

One is Walter Mitty character who thinks he's got sources inside Rangers and the EPL but never gets anything correct. Yeah we certainly got rid of all our first team players in January and are now using only youth players :rolleyes:

The other is a complete jobless moron who spends 12-15 hours a day reposting newspaper clippings from 2012 on twitter.
I can’t get why those clowns don’t get fed up lying to themselves, and each other.
And, I can’t get why those who are not battering their screens or keyboards are not fed up with the amount of liars that go to Twitter and deliberately lie to them.
Strange species, that Celtic family.

‘Heartbreak Hotel’
TalkSport at 10:30pm going through goal difference wins and last minute goals with callers. Some daft rattler is on describing Helicopter Sunday.
Guy was inconceivable, said he was watching with his missus and her parents and at FT he ran to the room, girlfriend comes in ‘don’t even speak to me!’
His worst day ever as a fan :)) :))

GIRFUY

Can you actually imagine what that must have felt like? Nope neither can I because I was running across the road before Klinsmann diving in my neighbours front garden. He was one of them and it was feckin glorious!

I love how they speak with so much authority on our club. A guy sitting in a slophouse, on social media all day, knows more about the running of our club than the board. Totally legitimate.:))

The Guardians of the moral high ground out in force tonight. You would think they might sit this one out given the diving antics of Kyogo and their backing of racist and sex pest players in the past .

Mentalist, the opposite is true, Beale saved Tillman from being targeted and hammered for ever more by the scum media. That decision means Tillman will be happy to sign a contract and play in this country.

The Guardians of the moral high ground out in force tonight. You would think they might sit this one out given the diving antics of Kyogo and their backing of racist and sex pest players in the past .

That mob are beyond parody at times leaving aside the massive elephant in the room they had a striker who's a dad of five and married but was sending DM's to two school age girls on Instagram and they still played him after that.

They also had two players caught singing about terrorists and did absolutely nothing.

They have a very strange moral compass that lot.

Forrest comparing Michael Beale to Tony Montana after today's sportsmanship lol FFS.

James Forrest is literally the definition of a creepy stalker this must be the 150th blog he's written about MB since he took over. Everytime Beale opens his mouth he runs and writes an angry 5000 word essay about it.

If I was Beale I'd be checking behind my shower curtain before going to bed as that bunny boiler might be standing there waiting.

Forrest should be sectioned for his own good he's absolutely bat **** mental.

Last edited:
James Forrest is literally the definition of a creepy stalker this must be the 150th blog he's written about MB since he took over. Everytime Beale opens his mouth he literally runs and writes an angry 5000 word essay about it.

If I was Beale I'd be checking behind my shower curtain before going to bed as that bunny boiler might be standing there waiting.

Forrest should be sectioned for his own good he's absolutely bat **** mental.
MB has certainly triggered their entire club, manager and support from a couple of off the cuff remarks “them” and “lucky”! It’s hilarious. B-)

'Source'
giphy.gif

I guess this tramp doesn’t know of a game against Raith where Scumtic did return the ball but played it into the corner, then squeezed the game up pressing Raith from the throw in Celtic had conceded when giving the ball back?

Back