Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I'd rather have tax irregularities and a face painters bill than be a supporter of the biggest peado harbouring outfit in sporting history.

Disgusting Club.
They have both they've been dodging tax for decades and their owner has been fined for money laundering while running the biggest known sport peado ring in the world, when it comes to the real dregs of society unfortunately we don't have to look very far.

Unstaunch
Everyone should know their last time.
Tbh I was wading through some at the weekend, flowing like a river. A number of refs were with me at the time...but keep it between us :shh:
It was running down our lips during the secret ceremony at the lodge on Saturday night - John Beaton was cackling like a mad man you should have seen the look in his eyes.

Wait, didn't they just get Morton in the last round?
At home!
They are feckin impossible.
They get mid table second tier side, so did we.
They get mid table top tier side at home, we get a lower level top tier side but away?
Seems a bit balanced to me.
The world is against them and for us though.

" There is no need for concern whatsoever at playing at Tynecastle. The bassas better give us more tickets. " :))

Absolute, genuine crackpots.
That's why they are the gift that keeps on giving totally oblivious to reality and the truth. Forrest going on about us only having difficulty if we draw them in the semi final. I'm guessing last seasons semi final didn't happen in his head.

Which recently he claimed they were the better team in that game even though Lundstram
hit the post and Roofe went close before they even scored . Only one team looked like winning it in extra time the Dingo Galácticos were dead on their feet in extra time.

That's why they are the gift that keeps on giving totally oblivious to reality and the truth. Forrest going on about us only having difficulty if we draw them in the semi final. I'm guessing last seasons semi final didn't happen in his head.

Which recently he claimed they were the better team in that game even though Lundstram
hit the post and Roofe went close before they even scored . Only one team looked like winning it in extra time the Dingo Galácticos were dead on their feet in extra time.

Their many moon howlers won't sleep tonight as they try to process how we managed to fix the Scottish Cup draw and send them to Tynecastle again. :cool:

At home!
They are feckin impossible.
They get mid table second tier side, so did we.
They get mid table top tier side at home, we get a lower level top tier side but away?
Seems a bit balanced to me.
The world is against them and for us though.

a quick Wiki search shows that since 2012 - in drawn games they've been home 55% of ties, we have been 57%

another conpiracy thats been very poor at being effective

Triggered again , Forrest seems to have some form of amnesia here in regards to who they have already played to get to the quarter final.Bit like Mad Ronnie as well greeting about the draw wonderful.

"The Mooch"

His "patter" is atrocious, if you're looking in James, yer a fat, pasty-faced, moonhowling, 19th Century Terrorist bastard.

There was a period in the late 60’s , early 70’s the rats reached six Scottish cup finals in a row without once playing outside Glasgow.
What I remember about this was a cartoon in the Record.
A Celtic supporter at the social security desk demanding more of a pay out due to the increase in this cost of living, like having to go to Motherwell for a cup tie.

Back