Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

They’ve not won a single game In Europe for nearly 18 months. You honestly wonder what goes through this lots brains half the time.
The facts don’t matter a jot to them.
Spoke to one on Friday and he’s hoping Real Madrid win the CL.

Me “Why?”
Well, apparently despite two relative hammerings, Real winning proves Celtic are a much better team than given credit for and will be feared next season!

Me “Despite them turning you over?”
Ah bit, it’s how we tried to play that counts, we took the game to them.

Me “What about Leipzig and Shaktar, would they not have an even better chance given their results against Madrid AND that you couldn’t beat either of them”?
We’d beat them today if we played them again, Ange has the figured out.

Me “ffs, I‘m away back to Glasgow.

They’ve not won a single game In Europe for nearly 18 months. You honestly wonder what goes through this lots brains half the time.
cymbal-monkey.gif

The same fat nonce who went absolutely mental about a picture of John Beaton having a beer in a pub and a fake pic of Nick Walsh, he's right for once you couldn't make it up.

Oh and the irony of him calling anyone a lunatic is laughable. He's a sad pathetic bigot who does absolutely nothing else in life other than write blogs about Rangers. The absolute state of that fat mess is embarrassing probably cause he never goes outside and spends all day every day foaming at the mouth about Rangers in his maws basement.
Shares a bedroom with his Nan,bunk beds I hear.....

Take a moment Dhimothy and look at the foul to card ratio in the league.

This is what we can refer to as "The bigger picture". What th bigger picture clearly shows us, is Knewco have 40% more fouls per card than everyone else in the league.

We see what you're trying to do here, you're deflecting away from Knewco being refereed to a different standard and plucking single events, purely coincidental events and alluding to them being part of an agenda.

While trying to cover up perpetual cheating by a group of officials & league governing body members.

Ya Rhat b4$türt.

Just show's the difference in mentality between the two clubs support. During our dominant period in the 90's and very early 2000's most of our support after winning the league etc would be fully focused on improving in Europe not a Celtic fans meeting.

They like to portray themselves as some kind of big shots but the one and only ambition their parochial club has is to beat Rangers and that's it nothing else.

They'll happily sit back and watch fat Ange getting destroyed in Europe next season and barely even mention it cause they finished above Rangers.

Last edited:

Firstly why is he refering to himself as "we"?

Secondly that wee nonce mentioning "basic accounting principles" when he didn't even know you just can't fire out a CVA without appointing an insolvency practitioner first is laughable.

Just like last week when he cast doubt about Rangers getting a European license and a few hours later the club was awarded a platinum one:oops:

Another yahoo like spread sheet nonce who thinks he's some kind of high finance expert when in reality he's probably a jobless 40 year old virgin living with his mum.

Secondly that wee nonce mentioning "basic accounting principles" when he didn't even know you just can't fire out a CVA without appointing an insolvency practitioner first is laughable.

Just like last week when he cast doubt about Rangers getting a European license and a few hours later the club was awarded a platinum one:oops:

Another yahoo like spread sheet nonce who thinks he's some kind of high finance expert when in reality he's probably a jobless 40 year old virgin living with his mum.
He constantly tweets like that as if he is having a conversation with someone. Total weirdo,even his fellow Tims laugh at his BS.

Smells like Andy muirhead. I wonder if actually outlines where it was illiterate?

It would be utterly exhausting for normal folk keeping up the illusion 24/7 that the footballing authorities are all conspiring against that mob, then again I did say normal folk.
It is rather pathetic is it not the way they behave most of the time looking for victim hood. don't tell we got the Royal family and aw ra lodges tae sort it fur us . They will work it out for themselves. You could not make their level of paranoia up

Back