Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

They are the least self aware, most self entitled shower of scum in world football. I honestly think they hate winning as they thrive on being victims. The sooner we turn things around on the park the better and watch them tear each other apart. Horrible support.

FWank has posted his funniest line yet.

Celtic victims of major injustice as unseen James Tavernier controversy analysed - expert​

Frank McAvennie has claimed James Tavernier should have been sent off for Rangers against Celtic last weekend (8 April).

Speaking exclusively to Football Insider, the former Hoops striker said that he has been booked for celebrating in front of away fans and suggested Tavernier should have been booked twice, given he had no choice than to celebrate his two goals in front of opposing supporters.

Celtic victims of major injustice as unseen James Tavernier controversy analysed - expert​

Frank McAvennie has claimed James Tavernier should have been sent off for Rangers against Celtic last weekend (8 April).

Speaking exclusively to Football Insider, the former Hoops striker said that he has been booked for celebrating in front of away fans and suggested Tavernier should have been booked twice, given he had no choice than to celebrate his two goals in front of opposing supporters.
Surely, surely, surely, to feck, nobody is that thick?

I'd always knew deep down that Humza was just another Kerrydale Looney Tune but I'd never seen it in writing on the SNP website:

Humza’s political interests include external affairs and international development, tackling mental health and justice issues. On a personal note, Humza is a Celtic FC fan who enjoys watching and playing football as well as spending time with his family, travelling and is a keen motorcyclist.

I'd always knew deep down that Humza was just another Kerrydale Looney Tune but I'd never seen it in writing on the SNP website:

Humza’s political interests include external affairs and international development, tackling mental health and justice issues. On a personal note, Humza is a Celtic FC fan who enjoys watching and playing football as well as spending time with his family, travelling and is a keen motorcyclist.
Aye right.

That CANNOT, surely, be real.

McAvennie’s as bright as a burst light bulb, but seriously that’s got to be a piss take.

Let's not talk about the "tunnel" outside the ground either that was allowed to be formed in Janefield St between the stadium and the cemetery wall. This was built despite having no planning permission as it was actually deemed unsafe and illegal.
It has been the cause of crushing on more than one occasion, and is still an accident waiting to happen.

0_JS161258581.jpg
The stench.

Companies just can't fire out a CVA they need to appoint an insolvency practitioner first but of course he'd know that with his vast business experience of sitting in his maws basement all day and never going outside.

Why this nonce feels the need to constantly make up lies on the internet I'll never know?

Probably the type of nerd who was picked last in PE class for a game of football and now needs to fake being a accountant/tax expert/solicitor online cause his real life is so pathetic.

They are not normal. Carstairs must be providing free wifi and ipads!

Back