Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I’m not on twitter but what are the mutants saying about the bad press they’ve been getting recently regarding their clubs paedophile ring operating out of their premises for decades?

They actually don't care, they are vile creatures.

A very strange bunch always moralizing about politics or something and pretending to be the arbiters of all that is good but when thier own club is involved in over 200 child abuse cases it's radio silence from them.

Away from that they are the most hypocritical fans in world football. They'll happily have a go at the Tory's one minute over poverty issues while saying nothing about their own club refusing to pay a living wage to it's staff then bragging about making big profits literally ten minutes later.

Last edited:
Most folk go on holiday to relax forget about the daily grind . Not James Forrest he goes on holiday and concocts a non story about the main sponsor on the new Rangers kit.

The way he talks they have uncovered some major story that the media have missed.Flange leaving seems to have sent this idiot over the edge.

That particular logo was used before by both Rangers and Middlesbrough to help promote safer gambling week back in October.

windows screenshots tool
They came up with that in an hour? Yeah it fucking shows because 30 seconds of googling show those links you've posted and more. He's talking about it as though it's 2 different companies. Zero % mission is basically branding or a slogan from the same company.

If only that fat sweaty nonce would do as much research on what he's written in the past.

Here is Forrest on his yahoo blog site saying that mob should move away from gambling sponsorship.

Meantime here he is bragging about how much money that lot make from gambling sponsorship.

Oh and here he is again running his mouth about responsible gambling using Gamstop an industry initiative very similar to the one he's foaming at the move about in his blog.

:rolleyes:
His amazing deductive journalistic skills has led him to discover the previously unknown fact that NZ prefers rugby over football. Give him the Pulitzer, Paul Foot and all other journalism awards.

A very strange bunch always moralizing about politics or something and pretending to be the arbiters of all that is good but when thier own club is involved in over 200 child abuse cases it's radio silence from them.

Away from that they are the most hypocritical fans in world football. They'll happily have a go at the Tory's one minute over poverty issues while saying nothing about their own club refusing to pay a living wage to it's staff then bragging about making big profits literally ten minutes later.
Absolutely nailed it, the rank hypocrisy goes right to the core in everything. I know we all love our club and some of us our faith, but know our shortcomings. Their level of wilful delusion is the problem in everything they touch, sport, politics and religion especially.

They are so far up they're own arse, I was in the pub in the town last night watching the CL final and overhead two mutants saying " if we get any of those 2 and they play like that I'd fancy our chances FFS look what we done to RM in the first half at Parkhead last season " I nearly choked on my pint
Boring isnt it.

Going on about hitting the post v Madrid like its some sort of achievement - then losing 3 nil.

Yet when we play far better than them in several OF games and lose by 1 goal - it turns to - yes but we won and thats all that counts - doesnt matter if you played better or not.

This is your brain on drugs everyone....

Last month Ange was God's messenger sent to serve Celtic and could do no wrong, and Rodgers was still having his name engraved on IRA bullets.

This week it's Rodgers is one of the top managers in the world who all top clubs want and Ange is Gravy veins. Glorious

Last edited:
Nobody does revisionist history better than the Tims:

'It’s funny how things change . I think I am more excited about a ‘backed’ Rodgers revolution, than I would be about a 3rd season of AngeBall. In all honesty our football was pretty poor for months'

'People had worked out how to slow us down under ange. His inability to change his ways would of turned fans against him. Better going out on a high. Let other dons his weaknesses'

BE WARY OF FALSE PROPHETS, YE ALL...until the next one comes along

Take it Janna the hut is crapping himself that they still don’t have a manager yet and can’t wait for his thoughts on the entire Celtic support suddenly being glad they got Rodger’s after wanting him dead for the past 4 years.

Take it Janna the hut is crapping himself that they still don’t have a manager yet and can’t wait for his thoughts on the entire Celtic support suddenly being glad they got Rodger’s after wanting him dead for the past 4 years.
He has been gushing about Rodgers in quite a few blogs this week . Seems to be suffering from Amnesia though.

Last edited:
He has been gushing about Rodgers in quite a few blogs this week . Seems to be suffering from Amnesia though.

Left them in the shit, they didn't win one treble till that guy rocked up, the league was in the bag before a ball was kicked since 2012.

Pains me to say it, he had won 2 and they got a 3rd and laughably the 4th after he left them in the shit, they are fùcking crackpots!!

Got offered more money in a better league, from a club that had recently won the EPL, he'd have been a tit to turn it down.

Same as the Aussie, no way is he turning down Spurs!!!

O"really.

They must be phoning up Ken Bruce to compete in the popmaster champions League coz that's the only chance they got of winning.

Back