Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Knew that 0% Mission was going to be used as some sort of tool to throw at us. After reading what it stands for, I agree with it. It's basically like having Tennents as a sponsor, but underneath it, it says drink responsibly. The fact this "journalist" can't see that, makes him as thick as the rest of the scumbags.
The fact he thinks he’s got one up on the main stream media is even funnier. Jeez what a story that was. Just imagine what would happen to his head if had a look at the spotlight page on Facebook about his own believed hoops. Just imagine the scoop he could get if he went against the grain of every sellick supporter and demanded a full public enquiry.

Hahahaha...............our new top is all fluff and decoration and just a plain blue jersey.
If only we could be like his beloved team and put out a home top that was green and white hoops, this year, last year and for every year I can remember. Utter f*cking, moonhowling, rhabid moron!!!!
Moron, a term used to describe mild intellectual disability.
You give him far too much credit.
Calling him infantile would probably be likewise.
I’m thinking “one-watt”.
As in not very bright.

Knew that 0% Mission was going to be used as some sort of tool to throw at us. After reading what it stands for, I agree with it. It's basically like having Tennents as a sponsor, but underneath it, it says drink responsibly. The fact this "journalist" can't see that, makes him as thick as the rest of the scumbags.
He'll get a Pulitzer for that piece . . .
NOT!

Most folk go on holiday to relax forget about the daily grind . Not James Forrest he goes on holiday and concocts a non story about the main sponsor on the new Rangers kit.

The way he talks they have uncovered some major story that the media have missed.Flange leaving seems to have sent this idiot over the edge.

That particular logo was used before by both Rangers and Middlesbrough to help promote safer gambling week back in October.

windows screenshots tool

ALL I got out of that is that he was "humping"his SISTER for an hour.

That's a totally joke starmemt and just used to have a go at the board and the club.

What we have done is to be commended but no you what to use a celtic fanzine to have a go says a lot about you

Most folk go on holiday to relax forget about the daily grind . Not James Forrest he goes on holiday and concocts a non story about the main sponsor on the new Rangers kit.

The way he talks they have uncovered some major story that the media have missed.Flange leaving seems to have sent this idiot over the edge.

That particular logo was used before by both Rangers and Middlesbrough to help promote safer gambling week back in October.

windows screenshots tool
Every now and again I have to explain to people how pathetically petty Scotland can be, that article will be used when it next comes up.

Honestly, does that bloke make a living writing that shite?

Pashion S

Knew that 0% Mission was going to be used as some sort of tool to throw at us. After reading what it stands for, I agree with it. It's basically like having Tennents as a sponsor, but underneath it, it says drink responsibly. The fact this "journalist" can't see that, makes him as thick as the rest of the s

Moron, a term used to describe mild intellectual disability.
You give him far too much credit.
Calling him infantile would probably be likewise.
I’m thinking “one-watt”.
As in not very bright.
Our new shirt is stylish and understated. They wouldn't recognise class if it smacked them in the mouth.

Forrest getting desperate now, his arrogance and fear fully on show.

greenshot download
screenshot captor
They are so far up they're own arse, I was in the pub in the town last night watching the CL final and overhead two mutants saying " if we get any of those 2 and they play like that I'd fancy our chances FFS look what we done to RM in the first half at Parkhead last season " I nearly choked on my pint

They are so far up they're own arse, I was in the pub in the town last night watching the CL final and overhead two mutants saying " if we get any of those 2 and they play like that I'd fancy our chances FFS look what we done to RM in the first half at Parkhead last season " I nearly choked on my pint
They never include the fact that Shaktar got a credible draw and a narrow loss to a fastly waning Real team

They never include the fact that Shaktar got a credible draw and a narrow loss to a fastly waning Real team
Yeah RM eventually outclassed them severely at Parkhead and City bossed RM in both semi final games, but these mutants seem to think they "fancy their chances " against City or Inter just because they (Celtc) dominate football up here and played OK against RM for 30 mins..They haven't a grasp on reality

One I work with has mentioned hitting the post against Madrid as if that an achievement.

When I remind him they still came bottom and didn’t do well at all, I get the usual worst ever champions league record.

Aye a strange mentality.

Yeah RM eventually outclassed them severely at Parkhead and City bossed RM in both semi final games, but these mutants seem to think they "fancy their chances " against City or Inter just because they (Celtc) dominate football up here and played OK against RM for 30 mins..They haven't a grasp on reality
madrid out classed them all over and sellic didn't play ok for 30 minutes madrid toyed with them they used them like a training session
they forget they where 2-0 down in this wonderous period when they 'outplayed' madrid

I wish they would stop going on about hitting the post against RM. I get it, they played well against them for 15 minutes or so, but we played well against Liverpool and scored against them. We don’t mention that as they came out and mashed us in the second half, similar to what Madrid did to them.

windows screenshots tool

Jesus Christ, imagine spending your day writing an article about your rivals sponsor and latest shirt design. Holy %^*&.

I wish they would stop going on about hitting the post against RM. I get it, they played well against them for 15 minutes or so, but we played well against Liverpool and scored against them. We don’t mention that as they came out and mashed us in the second half, similar to what Madrid did to them.
we actually beat real madrid and we don't talk about itB-D

Jesus Christ, imagine spending your day writing an article about your rivals sponsor and latest shirt design. Holy %^*&.
To be fair he is right...that is sensational that his sister managed to gather this top secret information in just 1 hour !!!!

It's not like it's on the shirt for everyone to see or on a website for people to read or anything.

Incredible! Best in the business right enough.

Back